Pleban Girls Party: Brought to you by the letter U, and the number 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Half the time I use my laptop I can count on that damned paw swiping at the screen from behind!

Sami, it sounds like you don't have a choice. Either get the book from a friend who isn't going to study, or you'll just have to hope you have pretty good recall. Lousy situation--sorry hon :(

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Get. your. mind. out. of. the. gutter! :lol:

I mean if I stick my finger towards the top of my throat/back of the mouth area...I instantly gag....that's what I mean by senstive gag reflex. So that's why I can't swallow pills without water. :wink:

yep. thats what a gag reflex is. I suspect she already knew that :lmao:

circa1992 said:

:lol: I hate it though when my friends (or even people that aren't my friends) go in front of the entire class "i bet Sarah's the one that got the highest grade" it drives me :crazy: :lol:

Today this guy told me I had to get out more because it was abnormal to get a 100% average :lmao: :angel:

:lol:

My teachers usually read out the highest grade, it's so embarrassing! So funny though. Once my chem teacher wanted to get back at one of my friends, so he read her name and goes "95%!!" and she's like "yess!!" and she was all happy then my teacher goes "oh, wait! I read it wrong! It's 85%!! hahaha" it was soooo evil and funny. :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Get. your. mind. out. of. the. gutter! :lol:

I mean if I stick my finger towards the top of my throat/back of the mouth area...I instantly gag....that's what I mean by senstive gag reflex. So that's why I can't swallow pills without water. :wink:

I'm aware of the gag reflex. :lol:

I can take huge-ass vitamin C's without water. :huh:

:flirt:

circa1992 said:

:yikes:

Good luck :hug: Have you studied at all, like other days?

:lol: I can probably pull off a C....I mean, we already had our big AP exam so the final shouldn't be that bad. At the end of our study guide he gave us he wrote for us to study what his favorite food is, family guy, and MTV. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Thank you. :kiss:

:wink:

By my age, if you haven't experienced that gag reflex (or not)...then you should probably get out a little more. :lmao:

:lmao:

where AM I????

sami0201 said:

:lol:

My teachers usually read out the highest grade, it's so embarrassing! So funny though. Once my chem teacher wanted to get back at one of my friends, so he read her name and goes "95%!!" and she's like "yess!!" and she was all happy then my teacher goes "oh, wait! I read it wrong! It's 85%!! hahaha" it was soooo evil and funny. :lmao:

After math midterms, my friends asked my teacher if anyone got a 100%, she replied yes: one or two people....everyone looked at me and I told them that there was no possible way I could've gotten a 100% on a midterm because math is my 2nd worst class.....it turned out I did :reject: :lol:

circa1992 said:

After math midterms, my friends asked my teacher if anyone got a 100%, she replied yes: one or two people....everyone looked at me and I told them that there was no possible way I could've gotten a 100% on a midterm because math is my 2nd worst class.....it turned out I did :reject: :lol:

:lol: :bow:

We just finished a unit on a book in english, and I probably literally only read one or 2 chapters of the entire book...we took the test on it on Tuesday and I got 54/55. :reject: And I felt bad because my friends who actually read it did worse than I did!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:rolleyes: It's not that bad! I can eat ice cream bars and fruit pops...it's just bad enough where I can't swallow pills without water or stick my finger fully down my throat! :wink: :lmao: :hug:

I don't think she was talking about ice cream bars. :shifty:

ok, i've been messing around with my digital camera to see if it's working to take on my trip, and i have taken a picture of some shoes I got today. I know, odd, but I'm into shoes :wink: Sorry the pic is the size of god:
shoes2.jpg

ThoraSEB said:
Hey everyone! :hug:

Edmonton's losing the hockey game. :mad: Ah well, I have my beer to console me! :D

That's more than the people in Edmonton may have, from something I saw in the commuter paper today :lmao: Bars in a Cdn city running out of beer? WTF? :giggle:

So I noticed, SG! :lmao: I think I'm just gonna stay out of it for now. Too many things I could say... :lol:

Oh dear lord. There's this guy on the TV now called Don Cherry who analyzes hockey in between periods. If you're not from Canada, you probably will have never heard of him. The suit he's wearing tonight is absolutely atrocious! :yikes: The outfits he wears sometimes are outrageous!

Back
Top Bottom