PLEBAn Girls Party - Blue Crack is Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

SG :sad:

after all the work you put into it :madspit: damn SIMS

:hug:

:hug: Thanks. It wasn't just the games fault, I had some other issues too (Like 5,000 jpg's :crack: )

but I didn't want to lose all of the story on the Sims... I did everything I could before I finally had to get rid of it :sad:

The game takes a LOT of memory! :ohmy:

ugh I am so dreading going to school tomorrow. I have that nervous feeling in my stomach (but I don't really feel nervous- just first day jitters I guess) and I hope I have classes with my friends...:sigh:

Bono's Becky said:

He did :yes:

Pity he cant spell my name and address right, its such a shame i didnt get them before it was out of the sling :wink:

Ooo reminds me girls...

Arm Update...6th day:

Bruise now completley wrapped around my arm, a bit black still but basically changing into a more yellow colour.

I can move it a lot more freely and it can be touched without me yelping!

The scab has fell off.

Near 1 week later that is girls, so its not too bad!

:yikes: at scab i dont like them, well i like to pick them :lmao: but glad ur arm is gettin better

:hug;:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thats good news. And as much as I admire most nurses; every hospital or care facility has a few people to whom it's just a job and they don't like their job or do it well. :grumpy:

Wild seemed to have a great time at her show :hyper:
I'm sure someone can recap or link for you :wink:

And here is my Avatar
<<<< This is it. I don't think I'll feel the need to change it again.
It's like they posed just for me. Both of my sexy men :drool:

:hug:
I'm quite proud of him. But I seriously just want to smack a bunch of these nurses. Just putting in tme. :|

Very nice avatar, btw! :D

Sami......you start school!? :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Sami......you start school!? :yikes:

yeah :madspit: It's too early, I'm still in summer mode!! Guess I'm still used to living up north where we don't start until after Labor Day. It's not even the middle of August yet!

Rockstar is on tonight!

HI Sami, BG, SG, Jem, Cindy :hug:

My clone!!!!! :heart: Fancy meetin' you here. :sexywink:

SG, so sorry about the game, you put so much time into it. :hug: And thanks for all the hours of fun!! And thanks for B and Fionan. You made my virtual dreams come true!! :wink: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Ooh, yeah, Ty is great :yes:

I secretly really like JD, too :shh:

:lol: I feel like he's a jerk. Something about him rubs me the wrong way...if he wasn't so cocky he would probably be one of my favorites. I think he does have a really good voice.

sami0201 said:

:lol: I feel like he's a jerk. Something about him rubs me the wrong way...if he wasn't so cocky he would probably be one of my favorites. I think he does have a really good voice.

I think his cockiness is what I like about him the most. He does have a great voice; but the style is too copied. he needs his own style and not Billie Joe Armstrong's :eyebrow:

**In case you hadn't noticed, I always go for the guy with the attitude :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

I think his cockiness is what I like about him the most. He does have a great voice; but the style is too copied. he needs his own style and not Billie Joe Armstrong's :eyebrow:

agree about the style. I think he just thinks he's better than everyone else, which I guess can be a good thing for him. :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I saw! :happy: :hug:
I'm so glad it all turned out ok!

Btw, he's ADORABLE! :cute:

:ohmy:

:hyper: :happy:

Btw Girls,
The reason I've not been around much is due to the fact that my grandfather just got hip surgery done, and it's been utterly hectic the last little bit as I go to visit him, plus helping out and such.
I've been having blue crack withdrawl. :crack:

bri sorry to hear that :hug:

hope hes doing ok and we've missed ya :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

**In case you hadn't noticed, I always go for the guy with the attitude :reject:

:lol: So does Adam or Larry qualify as the one with the attitude?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom