Pleban Girls Party - are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

But if you really want, I'll trade for B.

*whispers to make a secret deal* :wink:

You can have Zoo and Dear God, I can't believe I'm saying this Bono, too. For now. I need B. How will I ever finish editing and posting chapter 7 without B, VP?

well then- you know every thing. go head and think what you want and ill know what i know and the world will keep spinning, how about tat? till then ill ignore you and you ignore me.

Colours4U2 said:
well then- you know every thing. go head and think what you want and ill know what i know and the world will keep spinning, how about tat? till then ill ignore you and you ignore me.

C'mon girls, it's time for a :hug:

:wink:

Colours4U2 said:

I will think what I want. And I think you need to get your story straight. :D

**It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive !! ***

Colours4U2 said:

Hey we'll let it keep on spinnin if you spin right out the virtual party door and don't let it hit you on the bum on your way out!

Thank you for playing! Pick up your parting gifts on the way out! Better luck next time!

:wave:

Sad_Girl said:
**It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive !! ***

Dude...I saw the guy who sang that song live at my church once...amazing!

Zootlesque said:
Starts playing Zoo Station and increases the volume to the ARE YOU NUTS??!! setting.

:whistle: IT'S ALL RIGHT, IT'S ALL RIGHT, IT'S ALL RIGHT, ZOOOO STATION ...

well, you did say you had it at "are you nuts?!?" level. Is that higher than 11? :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Hey we'll let it keep on spinnin if you spin right out the virtual party door and don't let it hit you on the bum on your way out!

Thank you for playing! Pick up your parting gifts on the way out! Better luck next time!

:wave:

Russty I love you!! :love: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom