Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was downstairs :crack: eating dessert and playing game with family.... god my dad is the most annoying freak ever when he's had too much alcohol .... if he weren't my dad I"d punch him in the face :angry:

:lol: the stores here are closed today so I was at home being lazy :drool: 2nd christmas day

aw, cool drunks are always nice... :shifty: I know a certain dutchie who is a very very nice drunk.. *cough* giving out hugs an' all... :drool:

:grumpy: but my dad is just plain annoying.... ugh... starts acting asll funny, thinking he's suddenly in posession of some musical sense and tapping along to songs, singing some songs too :)yikes: *note to self* next time, turn off radio!) and preteding to be funny in general,.... :yawn: dude, face it, you're not funny..

:drool: well he wasn't drunk :lol: he arrived home safe, so he was sober enough to drive.... but had enough to totally envelop me in a hug and tell me that I'm great :drool: so yea, I can live with that...

:shifty: nice back/shoulder muscles too... not that I had my hands on them or anything... :whistle:

:hmm: no haven't heard that song...

am listening to the radio... download top 750 of this year in the dutch itunes store...
Wish you were here is on... :hmm: perhaps I should learn to play that song...

Galeongirl said:
:drool: well he wasn't drunk :lol: he arrived home safe, so he was sober enough to drive.... but had enough to totally envelop me in a hug and tell me that I'm great :drool: so yea, I can live with that...

:shifty: nice back/shoulder muscles too... not that I had my hands on them or anything... :whistle:

Shame you didn't grab his arse :shifty:

I know i would :whistle:

:wink: I was innocent you know....

:tsk: and my stupid beer fogged mind didn't think of that! I mean, I coulda done it and either he didn't notice or I could blame it on the alcohol! :tsk: I was such an idiot...

:drool: but still, 'twas nice feeling all those muscles beneath my fingers... :shifty: and his shoulder under my face... :drool: he smelled good too !

:drool: it's all Wild's fault... she made me remember that moment.... guh... I remember it allright... very very detailed.... I also remember I could barely sleep that night so happy I was :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom