Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww Molly they really did shut it down? that sucks!

Great pic ydw! lol!!

I'm seeing a man who has a thing for me, tomorrow night... it's not Edge, sadly :(

love2bmama said:

god, is it really that soon? I guess so, huh?! Wowzers! I just started re-reading HBP today, think I'll get it done in time? I don't. :giggle :

cute avi! :cute :

Yeah its nearly here. :hyper::drool:

According to the lemonade stand HP thread the NYT and another paper leakey loads of stuff.

I meant to re read it when igot home and finish it tommorow but then i got distracted with the net when i got home. :reject::lmao:

Found the avi on leaky Cauldron.org It is really, really cute. :cute:

love2bmama said:

yeah, when I first got in it was still up, but a couple of hours later they had filtered out almost the entirety of the web. :grumpy:

How are you, Kat?

That sucks :( As if PLEBA isn't important to a work day!

I'm okay... actually, I'll be honest and say I've been better. How are you? :hug:

youvedonewhat said:
Ok...

59046173.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I really have no idea why i'm laughing :angel:

bonoishot said:

Yeah its nearly hear. :hyper::drool:

According to the lemonade stand HP thread the NYT and another paper leakey loads of stuff.

:madwife: I am going to be so mad if I get spoiled, what are we supposed to do, go underground and avoid the world until we're done reading it?? I could just about do that, except I have to take turns reading it. Maybe I need to splurge and buy everyone in the family their own copy so nobody has to share, lol!

:wave: bye YDW, sweet dreams! :kiss:

WildHoney said:

I know. :mad: They sent out a warning a few weeks ago, telling everyone to stop streaming video and such, but nobody listened and now they had to shut down internet access for everyone. :madspit:

It was a little funny, this afternoon it was pretty slow again and we all were just kind of sitting around looking at each other like :huh: what do we do without our internetz?? :giggle:

love2bmama said:

I know. :mad: They sent out a warning a few weeks ago, telling everyone to stop streaming video and such, but nobody listened and now they had to shut down internet access for everyone. :madspit:

It was a little funny, this afternoon it was pretty slow again and we all were just kind of sitting around looking at each other like :huh: what do we do without our internetz?? :giggle:

Play with each other ?? :shrug:

love2bmama said:

And I agree, let's be sure to keep Pleba as spoiler free as possible!
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

:madwife: NO SPOILERS!!!

I've never gotten to reading the books yet and sinse i'm person :shifty": non-grata at both Manhattan & Brooklyn libraries :uhoh: i can't borrow them .............

i'm basically following it as each movie comers out!
:huh: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom