Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very bored... :wink: and proud at myself that I prove my parents wrong by making dinner all by myself.... I so KNOW they expect me to go eat pizza every night and not eat healthy... :madspit: take that! I even have some salad left!

:wink: yea, I'm bored...

:lol:

Galeongirl said:
very bored... :wink: and proud at myself that I prove my parents wrong by making dinner all by myself.... I so KNOW they expect me to go eat pizza every night and not eat healthy... :madspit: take that! I even have some salad left!

:wink: yea, I'm bored...

:lol:
:lol: I regrouted my kitchen counter out of boredom yesterday. Now Mr. Frankie knows I'm not completely useless when it comes to home-improvement projects and so I can't use that excuse anymore. I am expected to participate when we're fixing up the house. :shrug: Oh well.

OK, well Mr Frankie thinks I'm nuts. And jsut because I had a dream where Bono, Edge, and Adam were Groucho, Chico, and Harpo Marx, and Larry was a very confused Harry Potter.

:rolleyes: Men.

love2bmama said:

:shrug: sounds normal to me...? :scratch:
I was just fine reading my book and he asked (begged) me to watch "A Day At The Races" with him. I don't remember what they did or anything, I just remember Larry was confused as to why he wasn't a Marx brother and the other three were, well, being the Marx brotters to him, Harpo!Adam causing the most trouble, :lol:

Well, with the fro and the rarely talking... :giggle:

Hey Molly! :hug:

:wave: Afternoon

Galeongirl said:

:lol: My cooking skills are pretty dire. My little sister can patronize me when it comes to making something, I made a banana bread at the weekend and wasn't really concentrating on what I was doing and started following the wrong recipe. I only realised after I'd added milk and thought "wait, you don't need milk in banana bread.... oh bollocks." :lol:

yay! My hubby just told me he wants to go to the used record store to get a new needle for our turntable....that obviously means he also wants me to look for some u2 vinyl, don't you think?

I'm also going to this store that is nothing but old magazines, with my u2 magazine cover list in hand, to see what I can score there.

It wouldn't be payday if I didn't drop a chunk of change on u2, right? :giggle:

:wave: I'll be back later with a full report

Drea said:
By that logic :bono: is Groucho because of all the talking :wink:
And the glasses and the cigar(illo) :giggle:
I think Edge was Chico in my dream simply because of the hat.

love2bmama said:
yay! My hubby just told me he wants to go to the used record store to get a new needle for our turntable....that obviously means he also wants me to look for some u2 vinyl, don't you think?

I'm also going to this store that is nothing but old magazines, with my u2 magazine cover list in hand, to see what I can score there.

It wouldn't be payday if I didn't drop a chunk of change on u2, right? :giggle:

:wave: I'll be back later with a full report

That's right Molly :yes:

U2 Vinyl :drool: , Ni really has no idea how much U2 stuff i have :shifty:

Mecontent01.gif

Back
Top Bottom