PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm..... GUH!!! :faint:

U2Band1478.jpg

jobob said:

Oh, yes. I've seen that photograph used to illustrate that point before ... I forgot how hawt-like-whoa Adam is in that photo. :combust:

Adam as villain, Bono as Bond.

:hmm: What kind of evil villian would Adam be? Would he force oour hero to, oh, say, singlehandlely save the African continent? Dismantle an atomic bomb with his bare hands? Sing *and* dance?

I believe I've *used* that photo before to illustrate that point :)

:giggle: How about facing a horny mob of PLEBA girls? :evil: (*would so be the villain's gf.. who DOESN'T bed Bond* :wink: )

Russty Cat said:
Cindy I have a feeling that it may just be his Gretsch with different pic guards. He may have two different models of the same guitar. He seems to have a thing for that one. But I may be wrong.

I was thinking so as everything is in the same place. I mean, I know he's got like at least 4 or 5 different guitars that I've seen, of jsut the austo-electric variety. BUt that green on.. I mean it looks the same down to where he sticks the pics on.

(Ok, i know I only reppied to Russty's and I recognize that it's quite possible B has two green guitars (I mena this is Bono here..) but I like my delusions so I probably shouldn't have brought it up.. but yeah. There you go. I'm feeling shallow and superfcial tonight.)

My apologies in advance if my picking Russty (come on we all know I prefer Russty and Mucca. Let's stop lying aobut it. :wink: It's true.) is seen as hurtful. I don't mean it that way. I know the most obvious conclusion is that it's 2 different guitars of the same make. I was jsut wondering if anyone else thought maybe it was the same one with different guards. I mean, it'd take B or Dallas all of what? 5 minutes to change a guard?

Cindy i was just looking at the Bono and his guitar thread in Pleba and it definetly looks like both guitars are the Irish Falcon Gretsch. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Ummmm..... GUH!!! :faint:

U2Band1478.jpg

Holy crap, what are you trying to do to us?! :faint: man Snooky has to see this one! :hyper:

I was thinking so as everything is in the same place. I mean, I know he's got like at least 4 or 5 different guitars that I've seen, of jsut the austo-electric variety. BUt that green on.. I mean it looks the same down to where he sticks the pics on.

(Ok, i know I only reppied to Russty's and I recognize that it's quite possible B has two green guitars (I mena this is Bono here..) but I like my delusions so I probably shouldn't have brought it up.. but yeah. There you go. I'm feeling shallow and superfcial tonight.)

My apologies in advance if my picking Russty (come on we all know I prefer Russty and Mucca. Let's stop lying aobut it. It's true.) is seen as hurtful. I don't mean it that way. I know the most obvious conclusion is that it's 2 different guitars of the same make. I was jsut wondering if anyone else thought maybe it was the same one with different guards. I mean, it'd take B or Dallas all of what? 5 minutes to change a guard?

I think its probably two different guitars , but the same model. But it wouldn't be totally unreasonable that one of the guitar techs like Dallas (even though I think he is strictly Edges boy :giggle:) could change the guards really easily.

And its no secret that your hot for me. :sexywink:

Hi Diane! :hug:

Its hot here and I just got up to turn the little a/c on in here. Instead of walking around the bed, I was lazy and walked across the top. Being the lame-o that I am I almost smacked my head on the ceiling fan! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
:madspit: It's cold here :mad: 53 degrees :grumpy:

Did it just storm or something in your part of Michigan, SG? Or am I just the unlucky tenant of the hottest little apartment in the whole state? :crazy:

Yahoo weather says it's 72 degrees at my house. The 21st century way to check the thermonter. :lol:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Holy crap, what are you trying to do to us?! :faint: man Snooky has to see this one! :hyper:

I think its probably two different guitars , but the same model. But it wouldn't be totally unreasonable that one of the guitar techs like Dallas (even though I think he is strictly Edges boy :giggle:) could change the guards really easily.

And its no secret that your hot for me. :sexywink:

What?!?!?!

Ok, who's been reading my diary this time? :shifty:

:wink:

jobob said:

Did it just storm or something in your part of Michigan, SG? Or am I just the unlucky tenant of the hottest little apartment in the whole state? :crazy:

I misread the thing, it's actually 65 degrees, but thats very normal for where we are in proximity to the big lake and everything, this time of year. it can be hot as blazes out all day but it'll be in the low 60's or 50's from August and after

No storms today; it was actually very clear. Sorry Detroit is so hot, but my sister used to live in Lapeer county and it was always considerably warmer there :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom