PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:yes: :drool:

but the end was kinda sad! :(

I know, sami, I know. :sad: But you gotta admit, it was believable. I could see Rose feeling exactly like that at the end. I probably would have felt the same way if I were her then.

Sad_Girl said:
:bono: Yeah, Well, maybe I am short, and I can't dance, but at least I never got rejected for a pineapple!
U2Band2619.jpg

:lmao:

And the one who got rejected is quite tall...6'2" or 6'3"...so there. That proves height doesn't matter. :wink:

jobob said:

I know, sami, I know. :sad: But you gotta admit, it was believable. I could see Rose feeling exactly like that at the end. I probably would have felt the same way if I were her then.

yeah. I would have felt like that too. It was so sad that he just left her there! I was like nooo he has to come back and realize she's not there! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I loved that Drunk Bono is so much fun

:lol: Not that I'm keeping track but I think I owe you a few

Do you have U2: Wide awake in America?

I don't have it!!!! :bow: :kissesSGsfeet: :wink:

And all you ever owe me is your friendship....

undying love, all your assets, your concert tickets, Mr. The Edge would be a nice start, a flat in Dublin, and whatever else my evil brain can come up with. :wink: :evil: :laugh:

SG!!!

uh...stand back for 3 different reactions.... remeber i've notbeen on as much and lagging this week

uno... ....:ohmy: :shocked: WHat??!! :no: No...sniffle....more.....SImmsssesss???!!! <and I didn't get any?!? >
:scream: AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggggg!
:sad: :( :sigh: *ends tantrum* :wink:

dos...... your little sweetie is OK?!!!!:dance:
{morehappy dancing figures if i hadn't wasted tgem all on the above!!!!}

tres..... :hug: SG....thanks for giving US SO MUCH Serious and Silly Fun with Pleabaville, allthese months!!! I know you did a 'yeoman's job rebuilding and trying to save it!

***HUGS AGAIN** for the FUN!!!!!!

sami0201 said:
SG- the second one :cute:

the third one- what kind of hat is that? :lol:

:lol: I'm guessing Coonskin :wink:

Actually, I think it's one of those Russian Fur hat jobbies - but I don't remember what the name is for them.

It's cute, though :lmao: In a 'WTF was he thinking?" sort of way

Russty, you know I love ya :sexywink:

dazzledbylight said:
SG!!!

dos...... your little sweetie is OK?!!!!:dance:
{morehappy dancing figures if i hadn't wasted tgem all on the above!!!!}

tres..... :hug: SG....thanks for giving US SO MUCH Serious and Silly Fun with Pleabaville, allthese months!!! I know you did a 'yeoman's job rebuilding and trying to save it!

***HUGS AGAIN** for the FUN!!!!!!

:hug: Thanks Dazz I loved doing something fun with you guys, and who knows what the future will bring :shrug: :wink:

Hey all!

:hug: for JB, SG, Drea, Sami, and VP who I know are all here.

:bow: to SG

and *licks* for Russty.

I'm in finally. been gone all bleedin' day. First it was my second guitar lesson :hyper: Then it was shopping (Wee shopping!) then dinner. I'm waiting ot see if my mom's in bed feore I go catch up at a U2 naughty story journal.

CeeCee said:
Hey all!

:hug: for JB, SG, Drea, Sami, and VP who I know are all here.

:bow: to SG

and *licks* for Russty.

I'm in finally. been gone all bleedin' day. First it was my second guitar lesson :hyper: Then it was shopping (Wee shopping!) then dinner. I'm waiting ot see if my mom's in bed feore I go catch up at a U2 naughty story journal.

:hug:

guitar lessons :hyper:

U2 naughty story journal? :shifty: care to share? :lol: :wink:

Hi Cindy :hug:

Ok, the Napoleon Dynamite jokes about Adam were funny ...
until I saw this picture and it made Pepsi shoot out my nose I laughed so hard!
U2Band2713.jpg

And Yes, I am aware Bono is :combust: dangerously hot in that pic :combust:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

I loved doing something fun with you guys,

I'd love to joke around with photos, and ("I'm bored ,give me something to :evil:" } Photoshop <that's Sicy's line and i still think it's hysterical> for you all but until i can afford Internetnet and PS ...iyt's not yet to be:madspit: :(

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:hug:

guitar lessons :hyper:

U2 naughty story journal? :shifty: care to share? :lol: :wink:

Yes! My second! :hyper: My teach joked that he's gonna get me an electric, an amp, a couple of foot petals and we'll go on tour next week. I think my total chord number is up to 6 or 8. Though I can only do three fluently. And he taught me how to take the A chord and play chords that use the same fingers, just on different frets. :hyper: :hyper: And he showed me how to play Tequila Sunrise and the James Bond song. What's it... um.. Secret Agent Man? :hyper:

Umm... I dunno if you're old enough for hte good stuff :wink:

CeeCee said:

Yes! My second! :hyper: My teach joked that he's gonna get me an electric, an amp, a couple of foot petals and we'll go on tour next week. I think my total chord number is up to 6 or 8. Though I can only do three fluently. And he taught me how to take the A chord and play chords that use the same fingers, just on different frets. :hyper: :hyper: And he showed me how to play Tequila Sunrise and the James Bond song. What's it... um.. Secret Agent Man? :hyper:

Umm... I dunno if you're old enough for hte good stuff :wink:

I don't know anything about guitars :reject: but that sounds really exciting!

:madspit: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom