PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Harry Dragon, Hidden Potter (with credit to VP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

No, see that was amazing. You're extremely talented. :hug:

Mine is just awful. :reject I gave up on it. :lol

Oh......you haven't seen this one, I did yesterday :lol:
There are reasons not to do these things in 1/2 an hour.....trust me :yikes:
:lol:

Awww :hug:

SG! :hug:
I saw my sim yesterday :lol:
So I've been kicked out.......can I move in with Bono? :hyper: :wink:

Mucca said:

I was wondering where you went! I thought you left :sad:

Do you have a closet or something you can put it in?

No, my browser closed every time I tried to post to the forum! LOL

I do have a closent, but I'm not sure if it's much cooler in there or not. It's got the water main line in it.

Goodnight Jem :hug: Sweet dreams

Mucca, I guess it depends on what you expect from the movie. Fan four traditionally is about out there Sci-fi tech and cheezy jokes, but basically about learning to accept the hand you're dealt in life and make the best of it... they captured that essence from the comics really well. That's why I'm glad I've seen it in the theatre twice.

If you're looking for something with a lot of phenomenal special effects and action/adventure hooplah, you probably want to wait on it. :shrug:

CeeCee said:

No, my browser closed every time I tried to post to the forum! LOL

I do have a closent, but I'm not sure if it's much cooler in there or not. It's got the water main line in it.

Stupid browser keeping my almost-clone away from me!!! :madspit:

I'm definately not an expert with guitars, but I would keep it where it is now just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't want the wood to crack or anything from the extreme temperature.

~BrightestStar~ said:

SG! :hug:
I saw my sim yesterday :lol:
So I've been kicked out.......can I move in with Bono? :hyper: :wink:

:lol: Well, I was actually thinking of moving you in with DG and Cindy but... :hmm: :wink:

Mucca and Baby Aden ... she played with him so much that he threw up on her right after this :barf: :giggle:
snapshot_efd5b2f5_efe7bc76.jpg

hey SG, i love spending time with my nephews. We have taken them to all the Harry Potter flicks. Get them each a big bowl of popcorn, huge drink, lots of candy.....and 8 hrs later Mom and Dad are up all night with 'em........Priceless :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, I was actually thinking of moving you in with DG and Cindy but... :hmm: :wink:

You better make sure JT Bono and I are married and moved out if you do that. :angry:

Don't want Bri moving in on my man. Even though he was hers before I moved in on him. :lol: :evil:

Sad_Girl said:

Mucca, I guess it depends on what you expect from the movie. Fan four traditionally is about out there Sci-fi tech and cheezy jokes, but basically about learning to accept the hand you're dealt in life and make the best of it... they captured that essence from the comics really well. That's why I'm glad I've seen it in the theatre twice.

If you're looking for something with a lot of phenomenal special effects and action/adventure hooplah, you probably want to wait on it. :shrug:

Thanks for the insight! From the way that you described it, it sounds like it's well worth it. I like the theme of it. Maybe I'll go watch it after I watch Willy Wonka. For a minute I thought it was called Charlie Chaplin and the Chocolate Factory...but something just didn't sound right in there. :lol:

Mucca said:

Stupid browser keeping my almost-clone away from me!!! :madspit:

I'm definately not an expert with guitars, but I would keep it where it is now just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't want the wood to crack or anything from the extreme temperature.

I know! :hug: almost-clone!

That's what I was thinking. It's in the living room with the AC.

And while we're discussing guitars, have you gotten Guitar World with Edge in it yet? I read it while I was at the country concert getting burnt. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Mucca and Baby Aden ... she played with him so much that he threw up on her right after this :barf: :giggle:
snapshot_efd5b2f5_efe7bc76.jpg

Oops.....:lol: Got a little to carried away with my mini-edge.....:shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
And finally.... Mucca and Edge's Sim Wedding!!!! :cute:

wedding.jpg

cake.jpg

reception.jpg

:hyper::hyper:

And he didn't wear his beanie!!! :lol:

First I make my baby puke and then I'm stuffing cake in Edge's mouth.....:lol:

Oooooh a live band!

greeneyedgirl said:
hey SG, i love spending time with my nephews. We have taken them to all the Harry Potter flicks. Get them each a big bowl of popcorn, huge drink, lots of candy.....and 8 hrs later Mom and Dad are up all night with 'em........Priceless :wink:

:lol:

Well, My sister has the three boys and the different men have come and gone mostly, I've basically been the second parent for the last few years. Make sure they get to school and stuff, since she has to leave before them to go to work etc...

She's a great mom, but there's been enough need there that I've gotten to sort of be a second mom, too. It fills the hole in my life since I'm not going to have kids of my own, and so I am really really close to her boys :heart: I'm very grateful to have them

CeeCee said:

I know! :hug: almost-clone!

That's what I was thinking. It's in the living room with the AC.

And while we're discussing guitars, have you gotten Guitar World with Edge in it yet? I read it while I was at the country concert getting burnt. :lol:

I think your guitar would be happier staying in the living room. You could move your guitar to your room in the winter. I don't think there'd be much of a problem there since you have the case and the house will be heated. :)

:yes: Doesn't he just look gorgeous in the pictures!! :drool: He's so modest, I really love that about him! Goodness, the list of guitars and pedals that he uses is just incredible :huh:

Mucca said:

I think your guitar would be happier staying in the living room. You could move your guitar to your room in the winter. I don't think there'd be much of a problem there since you have the case and the house will be heated. :)

:yes: Doesn't he just look gorgeous in the pictures!! :drool: He's so modest, I really love that about him! Goodness, the list of guitars and pedals that he uses is just incredible :huh:

I think she is happier in the living room for now. *nods* Thank you for your second opnion. I adore her, she's so beautiful.

He does! He was so wonderful! And looking at that list of equipment made me drool. I so drooled over his stuff. I was like 'ooohh, oh... oh my god!' :drool:

Back
Top Bottom