Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night bri! we need chaperoning ya know! DG it's all up to you. Snooks, we wil not assign you responsibility at this juncture :)

20 days until toronto. 20 days until possibly i see B and i don't mean Bono. :drool:

let me just say you will be doing some crying by the last season. i'ts sooooooooooooo intense.

night snooks. i should go, too. i'm gonna be so hungover tomorrow. im taking aspirin and drinking water now...4 hours till i get up and work outside all day omg.

ruffian said:
let me just say you will be doing some crying by the last season. i'ts sooooooooooooo intense.

You know what is fucking sad? Us always getting together in the context of U2/GA LINES...We SERIOUSLY have to get together and hang out after!! Unless you decide you hate me./ :lol:

i know!v but we will do serious bonding in the GA. and i will love you of course :heart:

you are getting your ass on a plane and coming to ireland next summer missy! my dog is sleeping inside my shirt!

:yikes: i just realized that my band is playing at my cousin's birthday party next saturday . . . and we have 2 songs to finish by then!

crap. we always wait 'till the very last minute. it seems like before every show we're scrambling to finish a song or two. but, it does it keep it very exciting, as you'd imagine. and i'm really bad at remembering lyrics :huh:

ruffian said:
you are getting your ass on a plane and coming to ireland next summer missy! my dog is sleeping inside my shirt!

lucky dog

:wink:

she is so pissed off that i would not get her special blanket she sleeps with so she just crawled inside my t'shirt and is now curled up trying to go to sleep. sharp toenails though! :yikes:

discothequeLP said:
i'm gonna go too. i'm really tired and i need a shower :yuck:

later :wave:

i think i just scared DG to singing off aim :yikes: oops

Why, did you IM me? :huh: My comp is wicked slow right now so I signed off before it loaded.

Back
Top Bottom