Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VBE50.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I've been away with people, and we'll drink at night, and then they're back into it at noon the next day. :yikes: :sick: Nope, can't do it.

I'd drink with you, too. :flirt: :lol:

:combust::flirt:

why isn't my smiley showing up:madspit:

My aunt's friend found out that I liked U2 today, and she was telling me about the first time she saw them in concert in the 80's. :drool: She said her and her friend got to the stadium and there was a huge bus with a banner on the side that said, "U2 is SEX" and she thought it was the coolest thing ever. :lmao: She said she got inside and flipped when she saw Bono because she never realized how hot he was. :drool:

But when she said U2 is sex I said, "hell yes!" and she's like :ohmy:

sami0201 said:
My aunt's friend found out that I liked U2 today, and she was telling me about the first time she saw them in concert in the 80's. :drool: She said her and her friend got to the stadium and there was a huge bus with a banner on the side that said, "U2 is SEX" and she thought it was the coolest thing ever. :lmao: She said she got inside and flipped when she saw Bono because she never realized how hot he was. :drool:

:lmao::drool:

goodnight Jo:wave:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

I didn't think she did badly last night, in fact, I thought she did quite well compared to most of the others. I think her mistake was choosing a lesser-known song.

You're probably right. Oh well, I know she'll do well in the future. It was some good exposure for her to be on the show, so that will definitely be a positive thing for her! :)

sami0201 said:

:lmao:

They should redesin the vertigo plan! Screw the target...paste "U2 is SEX' on it!!!:happy:

That reminds me of one of my neighbours who's originally from the uk. One day she was telling about back in the day before the Stones were big, how she used to go watch them play blue's in some run down lil place...
No humerous u2 is sex signs in her story though :sad:

ThoraSEB said:

You're probably right. Oh well, I know she'll do well in the future. It was some good exposure for her to be on the show, so that will definitely be a positive thing for her! :)

:up: I hope she has great success because of this! She seems so nice. :) I didn't realize she has kids till my Sarah told me tonight. :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

They should redesin the vertigo plan! Screw the target...paste "U2 is SEX' on it!!!:happy:

That reminds me of one of my neighbours who's originally from the uk. One day she was telling about back in the day before the Stones were big, how she used to go watch them play blue's in some run down lil place...
No humerous u2 is sex signs in her story though :sad:

That's so cool. :drool:

<---mad at the Stones because they aren't coming back to FL :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom