PLEBAn Girl Party: Is it July yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: Holy crap!

I just got back from my Karate exam, went in there with Brown 3rd Kyu, expecting to get the 2nd Kyu, and I got the 1st! :ohmy: They want me to go for the black belt!

:cool: Quite bitchin', they're stitchin' my name on the belt now!

:shocked : Wow Jem, you've not been around for a while! [\QUOTE]

:ohmy:

I know. I've been semi antisocial. I have PM's to answer. :reject:

:lol:

Jem!

You get to meet someone else in September too. :hyper:

Here in the states, we get paid every 2 weeks usually.

Who do i get to meet? :shifty:

Oh yeah most mah favourite gals. :love::heart:

And :evilpartnerincrimeinboston::love::shifty:

Oh yeah did i mention your mom( Mum /English :wink: ) is awesome for the food runs you said she would do? :love:

Funny how we all get paid differently. :lol:

:ohmy: Holy crap!

I just got back from my Karate exam, went in there with Brown 3rd Kyu, expecting to get the 2nd Kyu, and I got the 1st! :ohmy: They want me to go for the black belt!

:cool: Quite bitchin', they're stitchin' my name on the belt now!

:applaud::hyper::rockon:

Way to go GG!!! That is awesome. :hug:

I used to do Taekwondo but had to give it up as it clashed with my gymnastics classes. :sad: I was about 11 at this point and was a blue belt. If i had carried on at the rate i was going i would have had a Black belt before I was 15. :sad: I had to give up gym after being there less than 2 years as the coach was horrible and my mum made me quit, i regret it so much, but how was i to know the woman would be horrible. :angry: Despite her I did love gym though I wish i had could have kept the Taekwondo up aswelll. :lol:

Such a shame you quit Taekwondo Jem! Perhaps you should try it again. :D Just start over and see what you remember!

As if this evening couldn't get better! I got B-email! :hyper: I sent him one this wednesday wether he's got some time left to give me a lesson, and asking how his Holiday in Dubs was. He loved it there, went to the Octagon bar and he KNEW its' Bono and Edge's! :ohmy: He didn't run into them though.
And the best news. :D I've a lesson this thursday!

Wow that's awesome about your belt and especially B:drool: ,GG :hyper:

Jem :love:

:wink: Who knows, I might impress him with it.

:D I'm glad to get another lesson, though I haven't been able to practice that much. :reject: We started Crazy Tonight last time, I was supposed to get at least the basics right, and we'd fiddle with the extra bits Adam added later. I think I figured out one of the extra bits. :hmm:

Such a shame you quit Taekwondo Jem! Perhaps you should try it again. : D Just start over and see what you remember!

As if this evening couldn't get better! I got B-email! :hyper : I sent him one this wednesday wether he's got some time left to give me a lesson, and asking how his Holiday in Dubs was. He loved it there, went to the Octagon bar and he KNEW its' Bono and Edge's! :eek:hmy : He didn't run into them though.
And the best news. : D I've a lesson this thursday!

I don't remember much, apart from the noise they make when performing certain moves. :lol::sad:

Octagon bar :love: ( VP if you read this you need to get on the QE2 or something from NY and i will drive you to Dublin on the ferry for this :love: )

Glad B had a good time in Dublin. :D

PS i want guitar/bass lessons :grumpy::lol:

It's still afternoon here but it's going well. I've got some ideas for projects brewing :hmm :

Care to spill. :shifty:

:wave::wave:

who's here ?!

I'm finally thinking of getting a INEXPENSIVE MP3 player--

onn sale for 19.99!

2G/ = 250 songs +/- , several file formats/ FM player/ Video

I don'tneed a 1,000 song at this point

so that's be around say, 150 songs with room for a few U2 , Bruce and :hmm: a few interesting other vids \will keep me happy! :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:

cons short life regaharge battery 12 hrs, but rechargerable with a UBS port for recharging included in the pakage

there's one in Pink for Pink (singer) I think the brad pretty good -Trekstore
pretty sure better than the brand (colby) that's trying to make an upgrade and better itself but noit been impressed w them.

I'm not sure why, I can't remember ever having seen a picture of him, but whenever you mention him, I always picture him to look like Dallas. Isn't that weird? :lol: And congrats on the belt!

Hi girls :hug: :wave:

Jem, wondered where you'd gotten to, missy. :shame: :hug:

You have NOT seen any pic of him? :shocked:

:lol: I thought everyone would've been sick of his face for a while since I showed quite a lot of them. I guess you weren't around.

:D I guess he kinda has a few Dallas features, though he's not that blonde! Certainly does have the same kind of disarming smile.

What've you been up to?

So I decided I'm not transferring. I talked to my boss last night. The outback I wanted to go to is fully staffed. Also, he talked to the people who have been giving me crap. I told him I would stay but if it continues after this, I'm out.

Jem, you get to meet Phoebe too!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom