Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, well, you girls aren't gonna get me for free. i have a few questions that you guys have to answer that have been bugging me for a while

Russty Cat said:

You are the Sanity Saver my friend! About an hour after we talked, Kim called to tell me she isn't going with me to Canada!!!! :rant: I so wanted to call you to bitch and moan! I swear I wish she would have backed out ages ago. Now I get to drive the 10 hours to Seattle all by myself! :mad: I wish I was rich so I could fly you out here to go with me!

I have two tickets now to the concerts that I'm going to have to try and sell in less then a damn week! <head desk>

That sucks! :madspit: I'm getting nervous about my Seven hour drive, Ten sounds overwhelming :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP-It was bugging me for awhile what song your sig was fro. I knew it, but I just couldn't place it with a song. I finally remembered today when I was digging through some of my CD's! :happy:

It's the simple things in life that give me joy. :wink: :lol:

Yeah, I LOVE that CD, one of my favourites of the past 10 years....every song is amazing, on the entire cd. It's lyrically awesome, from start to finish. :drool:

I left out the part about the worms. :lol:

"send me all your vampires" is kinda cool, though.

Russty Cat said:
Um, I just realized sometime in the past few days I became a Rock & Roll Doggie! :giggle: :dance: :rockon:

3.gif
4.gif
3.gif

:applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
[B:wave: Hello Justin. I've never read nor watched any of the Harry Potters and I'm damn proud of it! :wink: [/B]

:lmao: :lmao:

part of one of my dreams last night had.... there were like "15" books in the HP series { i was lookingt at a friend's bookshelf }and I was trying to figure out which ones to read .... what had i seen in the thearter etc! :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

:shame: No smacking one's self upside the head, now!

Actually - but it comes & goes and esp here with you all -- i'bve felt rather , but not completely like this :grumpy :rant :banghead scream: : in the later afternoon)...bercause of 'diffuclulties' with my Art Teacher at the Sat workshop ...again....I thought THAT was finally OVER with. At least for a few months!

It has to do with how he thinks i approach certain things and he wants me to try this other sti\uff. I thought i was doing that, finally. I guess not enoguh!

He finally made it more clear in the end what he wanted me to try and learn next week, so I don't feel as bad as i did when he started up again. So I'll give it a try. See I can't just say NO and go on my merry waY, beacause it all would get haule4d up baqck to one of my other counslors and that might set up some other problems :sigh:

So hopefully what i do next week will make him happy. I know he's just trying to give me both physcial approaches/tricks/shortcuts to some of the art I'm doing. This so maaaaaybeee I'll be able to renenter the field in some capacity.

It just sometimes chaffes when I have certain things in mind, and then he comes in with all this othe stuff...then has usually made me stop and drop what I'm doing then [or that day] and go on to something he thinks would be better.

He says I missed alot during a bunch of years, {mid 90's/early'00's] that I need to learn.

I haven't been totally unaware of stuff.... and i had the start of a whole { maybe not so grande & big- my inclination to say to you Bri- is that my artisitc "record" isn't all that impressive} career going when he had i think just been in college or grad school.

I guess sometimes he thinks ....i dunno.......i've lost..... Well I had lost alot and have spent the first 5 yrs retreiving my skills/confidence, then losing it again and then starting nearly ALL over again in this second Five-Yr-period.

You kn\ind words to me last week...must of done something...because i was abvle to go hoe and do a "big" head/shoulders drawing {in reg ball point pen} of a woman in profile wearing sort of mixed eRA & science-fictiony type clothing... so :hug:s extra tanks...

:uhoh: hope
what I've just said here......makes some sort of sense....

Sorry, didn't catch this before. :hug:

Awww :hug:

I can understand your frustration. It's hard when you're trying to do one thing and someone starts telling you to do another, even if they're trying to be helpful. I remember a few times in highschool despite my love (and respect) for all my art teachers (they were great)..sometimes they would suggest ..or sometimes *tell*....me to do things that didn't jive with what i wanted. Sometimes I would give them the benefit of the doubt and try it.......often, it didn't work.
I also used to hate when the teacher just didn't *get* what you were doing. Cause we all know art is utterly open to intrepretation...so who are they to say if I'm saying what i'm tryin to say or not right?
Anywhoo, ramble over. Listen to what he says, try it too.....but don't stop doing what you're doing either.
I'm sure you have great talent. And I it is hard to get back into the track of things if you haven't done it for awhile....but I'm sure you're doing great. :hug:
And congrats on the drawing! :happy:

MBS said:

Sorry, didn't catch this before. :hug:

Awww :hug:

Listen to what he says, try it too.....but don't stop doing what you're doing either.
I'm sure you have great talent. And I it is hard to get back into the track of things if you haven't done it for awhile....but I'm sure you're doing great. :hug:
And congrats on the drawing! :happy:

Yeah, i will. And I;m sure i willlearn something useful!

I trying to strike a balance ....but he has a certyain "say" over me so....it's not as "easy" as I'd like it to be

Oh and I started a whole other drawing tonight in the subway! {drawing in the same vein- different person- this might become a subway past-time to get some more practice in :D :hug: }

Russty Cat said:

You are the Sanity Saver my friend! About an hour after we talked, Kim called to tell me she isn't going with me to Canada!!!! :rant: I so wanted to call you to bitch and moan! I swear I wish she would have backed out ages ago. Now I get to drive the 10 hours to Seattle all by myself! :mad: I wish I was rich so I could fly you out here to go with me!

I have two tickets now to the concerts that I'm going to have to try and sell in less then a damn week! <head desk>

Aaawww! Have you tried ebay? :evil: More money for U2! I need to seriously get some stuff done. I need money for the show. I might take soem stuff down to the ebay store and elt them sell it for me.. Do you have a CD player in the car? You could at least take the Boys with you. We all know Edge stays up all night. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

:shocked: aawww Russty!!!

did she have some kind of excuse/reason? {you don't have to say}

that's reaqlly, Really Crummy!!!!!!

:hug: R

Back
Top Bottom