Pleban Girl/Guy Party: Let's Celebrate with a Birthday Bash Weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

Baaa-aa aaaa, Baaa-aa aaaaa

here I is , Bri :D...

it just takes me a while to type up a long, complicated situation into what I hope is a somewhat { at least } clear presentation of the problem/situation {artisttic in nature}

woof

Can I bite your heels? :drool:

What?

Too kinky?

:lol:

Night Mucca!! :hug:
Hope you're havin a party at McGill!

RUSSTY !!!! :hug:

That IS SOOOOOO greaaaaaat about your upcoming PJ concert :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

we'll want a report when you return! :lol:

When you get a moment please read about my artisitc "difficulties" i was just posting up to Bri pg 32 {:no: poor, bri, she got an earful-- but it was what just happendd before i got here <before the Ice cream, that is- i was heading up here after ArtClass >

...but anyone can look esp my artistic PLEABA peeps.... :heart:

Last edited:
:hug: Night Mucca

:hug: Hi Russty; thanks; I guess I'm just not feeling it at the moment with the love story. I'm in the middle of reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein :ohmy: good stuff! :up:

:wave: Hello Justin. I've never read nor watched any of the Harry Potters and I'm damn proud of it! :wink:

Nighty night Mucca! :hug: Have fun tomorrow. :heart:

Nothing wrong with Harry Potter, even though I'm an LOTR girl. But all geeky fandoms are good. :giggle: Aragorn :drool: Legolas :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Night Mucca

:hug: Hi Russty; thanks; I guess I'm just not feeling it at the moment with the love story. I'm in the middle of reading Dean Koontz's Frankenstein :ohmy: good stuff! :up:

:wave: Hello Justin. I've never read nor watched any of the Harry Potters and I'm damn proud of it! :wink:

Oh man I can't imagine doing love story stuff after reading that! I would want to be bringing in freaky monsters and demons to munch Larrys face off. :laugh:

Dazz you guys will be getting a full report and pictures I'm sure. hehe :hug:

Cindy and VP: It was fun...I had a burger at the resturant I went to....Thought Mr. and Mrs. Smith was a good movie...even though I seen most of the movie during theater checks AND some freaking moron decided to :blahblah: on his :censored: phone...but it was during a part that I already seen during my theater checks....and the ice cream was very rich and creamy...and very good too...It's one of those Mix-In places where the employees mix the ice cream right in front of you....:drool:

CeeCee said:
Night Near Clone. :clonelove:

RUSSTY! SANATIY SAVER! Fellow 'Oh my god, guess what Bono in my head just did!' person! *big licks*

You are the Sanity Saver my friend! About an hour after we talked, Kim called to tell me she isn't going with me to Canada!!!! :rant: I so wanted to call you to bitch and moan! I swear I wish she would have backed out ages ago. Now I get to drive the 10 hours to Seattle all by myself! :mad: I wish I was rich so I could fly you out here to go with me!

I have two tickets now to the concerts that I'm going to have to try and sell in less then a damn week! <head desk>

VP-It was bugging me for awhile what song your sig was fro. I knew it, but I just couldn't place it with a song. I finally remembered today when I was digging through some of my CD's! :happy:

It's the simple things in life that give me joy. :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom