# PLEBA Perverts Party - Rated: NC-17! #

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Wild! :hug:

I'm tired but fine :) Edge's... tied up at the moment :shifty:

I had my kids evaluate my project today. One of them wrote that I'm going to make a great teacher, 'cause I was already a good one :happy: :lol:

How are you?

JezSnape said:
Hey Wild! :hug:

I'm tired but fine :) Edge's... tied up at the moment :shifty:

I had my kids evaluate my project today. One of them wrote that I'm going to make a great teacher, 'cause I was already a good one :happy: :lol:

How are you?

Aww that's so sweet :cute: , and kids have a tendancy to say the truth Lyes:

Can you teach me :flirt:

I'm fine, working hard as usual :|

Ah, hard work's no fun, Wild.

Yeah, I'm just hoping that he didn't write it because he thought that was what would make me happy, they tend to become a little sneakier when they're 13 :lol:

Well, I'm really sorry but I have to go again, have to get up in six hours :yawn: :sigh: At least it's just two days more on this placement :happy:

Night girls :hug:

WildHoney said:
Bono attends Bruce Springsteen concert

Our Bruce Springsteen fanatic on staff spotted Bono with Christy Turlington at Madison Square Garden for Springsteen’s concert this evening. There just as a “regular” fan, Bono sang along to the songs in the stands with the rest of the audience. During “Born to Run,” Springsteen acknowledged his Irish friend’s presence, and Bono flashed the peace sign at the Jersey boy in return.

:ohmy:

If i'd have been there i'd have taken more notice of Bono than Bruce :lol:

NI likes Bruce :wink:

:hmm: I'm wondering if she sent you something else... something her and I made :shifty:

I see I still need to get the "details" of todays incident then... :waiting: Gg.

Back
Top Bottom