PLEBA Party: It's Bono's world, and we just live in it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:

:laugh: You're both awake and willing to listen to me sniffle. I think Adam would have far more common sense and have been in bed long before now. I'd just have to be :evil: and climb into be and put my cold feet on his warm legs and wake him up and make him comfort me.

Why would you want a sleeping Adam, when you already have an awake audience to comfort you?

:whistle:

:sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Why would you want a sleeping Adam, when you already have an awake audience to comfort you?

:whistle:

:sexywink:

Cause Adam is sexy as hell and I'd shag his brains out if ever given the oppertunity? I mean, really... Wild leaves us for NI when he's up for cuddling. :evil: Sometimes a guy like Adam jsut needs to be given the right motivation for waking up.

Okay, gotta listen to Wembley....and I can't help but remember, that's the show that Bob was all pissed about B swearing in. :lol:

"When I was all fucked up, and I had opera in my head..."

:drool: :drool:

Really. I know people who claim they're Irish, but ya know, anyone can look Irish. I thinkt he Celtic Festival should bring up a list of elgeable Irish and Scottish bachalors. That's the only time I've ever met people who were actually Scottish or Irish who I felt fairly certain were telling the truth.

And let's face it. It's all about the accent too.

Okay, what disturbs me is the new recording studio. :grumpy:

If I should ever make my way over there on a Bono pilgrimage, isn't the new studio supposed to be atop a tower?? How the hell am I supposed to get a ride with B, that way?? :scream:

CeeCee said:
Really. I know people who claim they're Irish, but ya know, anyone can look Irish. I thinkt he Celtic Festival should bring up a list of elgeable Irish and Scottish bachalors. That's the only time I've ever met people who were actually Scottish or Irish who I felt fairly certain were telling the truth.

And let's face it. It's all about the accent too.

Irish accent:drool: :drool: :drool:

I told Ni if he ever loses his i won't be happy :grumpy:

WildHoney said:

They're only found in Ireland i'm afraid. Try pubs and clubs and U2 gigs.

Maybe i should start a dating agency in Dublin......

You'd make loads of money. Wild. I bet almost all the Plebans would sign up for it.

Oh my god, speaking of pubs. I was dating a guy in Ohio once and he took me to this HUGE freaking mall. And he told me we could eat anywhere I wanted, and there happened to be an Irish pub there so I, naturally, selected that one. And OMG. EVERYONE who worked there was actually direct from IRELAND! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. :lol: Heaven is a real Irish Pub!

CeeCee said:

You'd make loads of money. Wild. I bet almost all the Plebans would sign up for it.

Oh my god, speaking of pubs. I was dating a guy in Ohio once and he took me to this HUGE freaking mall. And he told me we could eat anywhere I wanted, and there happened to be an Irish pub there so I, naturally, selected that one. And OMG. EVERYONE who worked there was actually direct from IRELAND! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. :lol: Heaven is a real Irish Pub!

And isn't Chicago a town with many Irish immigrants? Maybe we can hit an Irish pub in Chi. :wink:

WildHoney said:

:yes: :drool: :drool:

Dublins great cos all around you are Irish voices. I get all excited when i speak to my brother in law with his thick Dublin accent:drool: :drool:

And someday. Someday. I will get my arse over there and find out for myself. I've been trying ot see if I can get my dad duel citizenship in England, cause then I might be able to get it too and then FINALLY be worthwhile doing something. I have an aunt from Derry, but I never met her. SHe was the wife of my grandmother's older brother.

VintagePunk said:

And isn't Chicago a town with many Irish immigrants? Maybe we can hit an Irish pub in Chi. :wink:

Alas, I will not be going to Chicago. *sighs* I fear I cannot go to Detroit and Chicago. Unless I rob a bank, which ain't gonna happen. Which means I gotta take this paper app back to bed bath and beyone and do a lot of praying and maybe put one in at the book store too and hope like hell I get a job so I can go to Detroit. I was telling my mom about my plans for a big U2 baby fan flag and she said 'You're not going yet, don't get your hopes up.'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom