PLEBA Misc News and Articles #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How random that the article is from my podunk hometown area! WOW. :lol:

And he only wrote her a paragraph? Maybe he doesn't actually think all that much of her. :wink:

Also, wasn't Bono a character reference for Peter Buck some years ago, after Buck went to court for throwing a giant hissy on a plane? He must be the go-to guy for celebrities - dude knows everybody.

corianderstem said:
How random that the article is from my podunk hometown area! WOW. :lol:

And he only wrote her a paragraph? Maybe he doesn't actually think all that much of her. :wink:

Also, wasn't Bono a character reference for Peter Buck some years ago, after Buck went to court for throwing a giant hissy on a plane? He must be the go-to guy for celebrities - dude knows everybody.

I figure his PA wrote it.

To Whom It May Concern:

What to say about Courtney Love ..... *insert a Bono doodle here* ..... well, I don't think she killed Kurt Cobain. Surely that must count for something.

Also, she bought me a drink once.

Sincerely,

Bono *second doodle*

corianderstem said:
To Whom It May Concern:

What to say about Courtney Love ..... *insert a Bono doodle here* ..... well, I don't think she killed Kurt Cobain. Surely that must count for something.

Sincerely,

Bono *second doodle*

:lol: love it!

To Whom It May Concern:

Sincerely,

Bono *second doodle*
:applaud::applaud: This seriously craked me up :lol:

there was another conection i read once many years ago to courtney, was that Bono was supposdly one of Frances godfathers??
that seams really odd to me & i so wish that i could find the story.

It wasn't empty in the first place. Must've been a mistranslation from the Italian site, because last time the news hit us with that stuff was being moved out, it was actually being moved in. Fun how things can get mixed up eh? :wink:
:) U2Valencia is spanish, but a part this, they posted 'a follower of this site noticed... people were working getting study material and filling a truck'. So I think if you are filling something maybe you transfer from... to. Or maybe we are so exited to see movement and we don't understand anything more :hyper:

:applaud::applaud: This seriously craked me up :lol:

there was another conection i read once many years ago to courtney, was that Bono was supposdly one of Frances godfathers??
that seams really odd to me & i so wish that i could find the story.

I don't remember that one but seem to remember reading that Courtney was a big U2 fan when they first started out and blagged her way into a job working for them at Windmill Lane back in the early 80s so they must go back a long way

Another closet Pleban is Catherine Zeta Jones Bono just blows my mind says Catherine | The Sun |Irish Sun|Irish Showbiz

Now we know what to do next Halloween :wink:

I don't remember that one but seem to remember reading that Courtney was a big U2 fan when they first started out and blagged her way into a job working for them at Windmill Lane back in the early 80s so they must go back a long way

Another closet Pleban is Catherine Zeta Jones Bono just blows my mind says Catherine | The Sun |Irish Sun|Irish Showbiz

Now we know what to do next Halloween :wink:

ive been trying to find the storiey online but i carnt, i can only other people that are her godparents. Drew Barrymore is her godmother!!
i know i read it in a clipping once but carnt find it so now i just look silly:huh:

I had also seen that she worked for U2 way back i wonder if thats were the bases of the story i read came from & the people just got muddled up but stilll came to that conclusion??

:) U2Valencia is spanish, but a part this, they posted 'a follower of this site noticed... people were working getting study material and filling a truck'. So I think if you are filling something maybe you transfer from... to. Or maybe we are so exited to see movement and we don't understand anything more :hyper:

Ah my apologies, I thought it was U2place that reported it, which is an italian site.

Makes sense that they drew that conclusion, though it's interesting because I've heard from a few Irish people there that things were returned to the studio that day. :hmm: I wonder where the discrepancy comes from.

:tsk: Where's Flogging Molly in that list?

And wtf the Boomtown Rats? :lol: Did they have any other hit songs than ye olde I Don't Like Mondays?

Seven drunken pirates wear the seven deadly sins ! :rockon:

Flogging Molly was THE band for me a couple of years ago.
Then came U2. :lol: -WTF happened.

Back
Top Bottom