Pleba girls school of smut........get your lessons here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly ladies, my assignment is finished, and has finally successfully printed out.
I have class tommorrow, and rents that will kill me if I don't get sleep (counterintuitive I know).
I bid you good night, and sweet dreams.
Have a lovely afternoon wild, I'm sure I'll see ya later.
Keep smiliing.
:hug: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Isn't it always the rents?
Working would be ok.......coming to the UK...not so much...I certainly couldn't come alone...and from my knoweldge, we certainly couldn't all afford to go. :down:

all the rents have to do is put you on the plane. Big sis would meet you at the aipoprt and take care of you and put you safely back on the plane. You'd be visiting family

Take care hon:hug:

God is that the time. Meeting um later to have lunch

Have sweet sorry naughty erotic Bono dreams Bri. the sort that make your bed wet....:giggle:

WildHoney said:

all the rents have to do is put you on the plane. Big sis would meet you at the aipoprt and take care of you and put you safely back on the plane. You'd be visiting family

Take care hon:hug:

God is that the time. Meeting um later to have lunch

Have sweet sorry naughty erotic Bono dreams Bri. the sort that make your bed wet....:giggle:

:hug:
I know you'd take good care of me. :hug: :heart:

:laugh:
Wet the bed..:lmao:

Night!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Remember...practice makes perfect...
thrustingbono.gif

and be sure to warm up first..:wink:
africabono.gif
I think you will need to show me again Bono. OK, maybe one more time. That's it now keep me alive!!!!! Whoooosh!!!

WildHoney said:
Ok some smutt

45336c150.jpg

We're over here Bono..... (Plebans run to other side of arena) No we're over here

smutt:drool: :drool:

he he he......I would love to tease bono:evil: :drool:

you didn't explain the red light bulb:| I am probably more curious than I should be about it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom