PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

omg:laugh: :laugh: its even funnier now:lmao: *tears stream...why did I post a pic of bunnies in a barbie car:lmao: :lmao: tooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

Wild, what do you like to squeeze?:ohmy:

Where the hell did you find that picture? :lmao:

And the lesbian love thing...omg *dies* :lmao:

WildHoney said:
No junk food for me:no:

Ok so i've had some alcohol but no chocolate for 10weeks now which i think is really good going for a former chocoholic

thats great:hug: :up: 10 weeks without chocolate:ohmy: .....I am not a huge chocolate fan...but I gotta have it once in a while:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

Where the hell did you find that picture? :lmao:

And the lesbian love thing...omg *dies* :lmao:

omg :lmao: I have no idea...I just run into random stupid pics on the net and post em:lmao:

oh yeah the :love::lebanlove:

its a classic:laugh: :laugh:

WildHoney said:
No junk food for me:no:

Ok so i've had some alcohol but no chocolate for 10weeks now which i think is really good going for a former chocoholic

I haven't had alcohol in a month :shifty:.....I mean um never since I can't drink until I'm 21. :angel:

I'm a fellow recovering chocoholic :drool: Well, I had chocolate ice cream saturday night.

Alright, my brother's ready so I'm heading out to run. Shouldn't be a long one since it's raining. I might go back to bed when I get home. But the last time I went to bed after being on here in the morning my computer crashed so maybe I shouldn't. :laugh:

See you all later! :hug: :heart:

And Dis, I'm going to be all wet and sweaty from the rainy run....I'm going to need a shower. :flirt: :drool:

sorry I disappeared:|

emergency dog walk, they had to poo...they were both going like this:hyper: :hyper: at me...

daygloeyes2 said:
Alright, my brother's ready so I'm heading out to run. Shouldn't be a long one since it's raining. I might go back to bed when I get home. But the last time I went to bed after being on here in the morning my computer crashed so maybe I shouldn't. :laugh:

See you all later! :hug: :heart:

And Dis, I'm going to be all wet and sweaty from the rainy run....I'm going to need a shower. :flirt: :drool:

:drool: cloneshower:drool: :drool: its been sooo long:drool:

Morning guys. been up since 4am. Dropped my dad off and saw his train off at the station. Washing laundry to go to the court house for work for my bf. *snugs one and all* He's train gets into DC in almost an hour so I'll probably get off line until his train leaves DC for Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom