PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

*runs to clonecaptian....tackles her:hyper:

I am sooooooooooooooooooo glad you got your 'puter back:hyper:

Thank you.....yeah I haven't thought about what to tell Bman yet:hmm: ....that'll be a tough one:wink:

5am...alright*highfive.....my clonecaptianness is wearing off on you:wink: :drool: :drool:

Wearing off...I like to think of it as rubbing off on me :drool:

Speaking of rubbing off *grabs 25-inch loofa* :sexywink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm here! :hyper: Until my brother wakes up, I'm going for a run with him which is why I'm up early. But it's raining, so it's not going to be a long run. To and from my house I ran 6 miles combined yesterday :ohmy:.

6 miles:ohmy: wow!! Thats where we are unclonely, I hate running:madspit: hate it hate it hate it:madspit: :madspit: But I am proud of you for doing it
:drool: :drool:

I gotta go to the gym sometime:| ugh, haven't been in for days with being in Montreal and gorging myself on wine and cheese for 3 days:drool: I'll probably go in an hour or so.

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: ....................I have no idea what your talking about:shifty:

:wink:

Wild:hug:

VP told me you weren't being faithful :tsk: but that you did miss me and mentioned me often. :cute: :hug:

When did you mention me? Did you scream "DG!" instead of Bri by accident? :lmao:

Dismantled said:

6 miles:ohmy: wow!! Thats where we are unclonely, I hate running:madspit: hate it hate it hate it:madspit: :madspit: But I am proud of you for doing it

I gotta go to the gym sometime:| ugh, haven't been in for days with being in Montreal and gorging myself on wine and cheese for 3 days:drool: I'll probably go in an hour or so.

We ran from my house, which is off the center of my town to the center of town the next town over and back yesterday. I did track my freshman year but quit because of asthma and haven't really run again since. But I've just started running again in the past week and I'm addicted :drool:

Pffft...you don't need to go to the gym. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

VP told me you weren't being faithful :tsk: but that you did miss me and mentioned me often. :cute: :hug:

When did you mention me? Did you scream "DG!" instead of Bri by accident? :lmao:

*mutters "Damn VP!"

of course I missed you:drool: :drool: and talked about you non-stop:yes:

Yes and I always screamed DG, it made Bri a little angry....but shes cute when she's angry:drool: :wink:

WildHoney said:

DG she was all talk and not a lot of action :giggle:

that just goes to prove I was trying to be faithful:yes: yup....I tried Dg...but the second you left they were all on me like bees on honey:wink:

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: Dis...do you realise that I hate running too? That is uncanny! :ohmy:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:ohmy: Dis...do you realise that I hate running too? That is uncanny! :ohmy:

are you trying to hijack a clone:wink:
he he he.....I always get the worst cramps in my side when I run...I don't think I breath right....or at all when I run.
:|

Dismantled said:

I am addicted to it also:drool: I love crunches:drool: :drool: :drool:

Crunches :yikes: Are you sure you're my clone? :wink:

Yep, you are. I was reading through the threads and streets is your favorite song too? :hyper:

I'm re-reading the age differences thread for the 1st time in awhile...omg. :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like those leg presses :drool:...but I haven't been to the gym in years...and the only excerise that i get is from walking up and down a hill when I don't get a ride...and climbing up a bunch of stairs whenever I'm ushering at my job.

Yeah I used to like the leg press alot...but I think they were making my calves to muscley:huh: I have to stop the shoulder thingys I do...I am getting alittle tooooooooo buff:| :madspit:

Climbing stairs is great for you:up:

Dismantled said:

Yeah I used to like the leg press alot...but I think they were making my calves to muscley:huh: I have to stop the shoulder thingys I do...I am getting alittle tooooooooo buff:| :madspit:

Climbing stairs is great for you:up:

Me...Climbing stairs is an EHHH thing for me. But at least I have strong legs....always have been (I have been about to push a 250ish man with my legs while I was on a chair).

daygloeyes2 said:

Crunches :yikes: Are you sure you're my clone? :wink:

Yep, you are. I was reading through the threads and streets is your favorite song too? :hyper:

I'm re-reading the age differences thread for the 1st time in awhile...omg. :lmao:

Streets:drool: I have probably heard it 497485985 times...but it still gives me butterflies:drool: When they played it I started jumping up and down and shaking my mom:lmao: :lmao:

omg...our thread hijackings:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
And Dis....my clone would need to have the same passion for junk food as me. I think.

junk food:love: :love: but I don't eat alot, wish I did though:drool: :drool: I love chips and doughnuts:drool: :drool: they are my weaknesses....:drool:

The only time I've had real junk food in the past few weeks was last Saturday when I went to the Red Sox game. Ice cream, cracker jacks...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom