PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You mean coming home to a house overflowing with trash isn't appealing?
So *that* what I did wrong when I house sat!
p

Aww. I'm glad he;s opening up more. :) and it's understandable..once a guy admits he has feelings, he must run off and reconfirm his machoness. :

I'm surprised yours doesn't have text. Did you see my phone in TO...it's so old (for a piece of technology :lol: ). I got it in like gr11?

You need to get texting. :drool:

And I'm glad you err..to put it deleicately, enjoyed yourself. :sexywink: :lol:

:shifty: Yeah, about the phone. :shifty: :lol: Sarah and I were messing with mine once...I think it's 5 years old now....and we *think* we got it to receive a text, but I have no idea how to send them on it. YOu still have Sarah's number, don't you? You can just text me on hers, and she'll give it to me, till I can get a new one. :)

Russty Cat said:

:dance: Wooohooo! VPs gettin some! :giggle:

And damn get with the times! I even have a cheap old pay as you go for and it texts! :lol:

Mine's pay as you go, too. I don't use it that much to commit to a plan. Some months I hardly ever use it at all. If people want to talk to me that bad, they can call me at home and leave a message. :lol: I think I can count the number of people who even have my cell number on my fingers...

WildHoney said:

What bits ? :eyebrow:

:wave: Morning girls :drool:

Wild!! :hug:

:lol: Revealing e-mail, and then a follow-up call. I think he was nervous about the e-mail. He's so cute when he's nervous. :cute: :lol: He sort of told me about some insecurities. :ohmy: Kinda surprising, cause he always seems so confident.

And then there may have been a visit. :shifty:

Pay as you go :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:shifty: Yeah, about the phone. :shifty: :lol: Sarah and I were messing with mine once...I think it's 5 years old now....and we *think* we got it to receive a text, but I have no idea how to send them on it. YOu still have Sarah's number, don't you? You can just text me on hers, and she'll give it to me, till I can get a new one. :)

You probably did. I disovered once that my *dad's* can recieve texts (we're talking real old here, big, clunky...:lol:) I don't think he can send them tho, cause they aren't part of his plan.

Both your and Sarah's numbers are safely tucked away. I just feel bad using Sarah as a go between. :reject:
I mean, technically I can just email you....

That is unless I'm sending an SOS cause I've lsipped on campus and want you to send out search parties. :p

Wild! :hug:
Morning my dear!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Pay as you go :drool:

That is unless I'm sending an SOS cause I've lsipped on campus and want you to send out search parties. :p

Wild! :hug:
Morning my dear!

Yes, because when you lsipp on campus, you'll want to let someone know immediately. :wink: :lmao:

:hug:

Nighty night Snooky! :heart: Sweet dreams :hug:

Morning Wild! :hug:

I'm so stingy with my cell phone only three people have the number. My girlfriend, my tattoo artist and Mr. Cat. The one time Mr. Cat has tried to call me on it....I had turned it off. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Snooky! :heart: Sweet dreams :hug:

Morning Wild! :hug:

I'm so stingy with my cell phone only three people have the number. My girlfriend, my tattoo artist and Mr. Cat. The one time Mr. Cat has tried to call me on it....I had turned it off. :lol:

That's pretty much like me, I hardly ever have mine turned on. I mostly use(d) it when I'm driving back and forth to school, or if I have late classes, for calling Sarah to make sure she got home from school okay.

^ Awwwwww!!!! :cute:! My clone's twitterpattered. :heart:

I ever await the day you come in here and simply ramble about his eyes, and his nose, and that random strand of hair....:wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm sure you can spell. Like me, it's just the typing thing that's a bit problematic at times. :wink:

Does this mean that I am someday destined to require interpretive dances to figure out how to edit my posts? :tongue:

I have been scolded on more than one occassion for not having my cell turned on enough. :reject:
.....including once or twice by my grandfather. :lol:

Oh, I meant to ask out of curiousty, VP, have you ever heard of M. McLuhan?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Okay, I have to say just one girly, icky thing. :reject:

My hair smells like him. I love when that happens. :cute: :happy: :heart:

:reject:

Okay, I'm done with the mushy crap now. :angry:

Okay I've been wanting to squeal about something, but I've been refraining. But since your getting mushy I'm going there. hehe

Last night I didn't feel good at all so when I got into bed Mr. Cat came in and massaged my legs till I could relax. Then I asked him to lay down with me for a bit. He was so sweet and cuddle up close and held my hand. I was so relaxed that I feel asleep. He said he layed their for an hour till he was sure I was asleep and not going to wake up again. :heart: I know it probably drove him mad laying there like that, that long. It was so sweet that he waited so long to make sure I wouldnt' wake up. :love:

Have a good day at work Wild. :heart: :hug: Stupid work. :madspit:

VP I have my phone mainly for the same reason as you. For when I'm traveling as well as for when I'm out at night or on the weekends with friends Mr. Cat can get a hold of me in case the kids need me. It was a real bitch too when I was in the hospital in Washington and didn't have a phone to call home. Its just so much easier having one when your away from home so you don't have to worry. I am going to have to get a new on though when we move cuz this one doesn't work in the little town we are moving too.

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ Awwwwww!!!! :cute! My clone's twitterpattered. :heart

Does this mean that I am someday destined to require interpretive dances to figure out how to edit my posts? :tongue

I have been scolded on more than one occassion for not having my cell turned on enough. :reject:
.....including once or twice by my grandfather. :lol:

Oh, I meant to ask out of curiousty, VP, have you ever heard of M. McLuhan?

As in Marshall??

Yeah, you'll be doing interpretive dances in no time. :madwife: I just hope you first get to do them with Dis. OMG. :lmao: :lmao:

Twitterpated...I dont know. Since NYE, even though I question myself (and my sanity :tongue: ) from time to time, I'm becoming more and more convinced that he does want me. But he has some issues, so I really don't know if it'll ever be any more than it is right now. But even if it isn't, it's been enjoyable...he's an overall nice guy, and it's been fun. The stuff that fond memories are made of. :)

:blahblah: :blahblah:

:lol:

Russty Cat said:

Okay I've been wanting to squeal about something, but I've been refraining. But since your getting mushy I'm going there. hehe

Last night I didn't feel good at all so when I got into bed Mr. Cat came in and massaged my legs till I could relax. Then I asked him to lay down with me for a bit. He was so sweet and cuddle up close and held my hand. I was so relaxed that I feel asleep. He said he layed their for an hour till he was sure I was asleep and not going to wake up again. :heart: I know it probably drove him mad laying there like that, that long. It was so sweet that he waited so long to make sure I wouldnt' wake up. :love:

That is SO sweet!! :) :cute: Little gestures like that mean so much...

Russty Cat said:
Have a good day at work Wild. :heart: :hug: Stupid work. :madspit:

VP I have my phone mainly for the same reason as you. For when I'm traveling as well as for when I'm out at night or on the weekends with friends Mr. Cat can get a hold of me in case the kids need me. It was a real bitch too when I was in the hospital in Washington and didn't have a phone to call home. Its just so much easier having one when your away from home so you don't have to worry. I am going to have to get a new on though when we move cuz this one doesn't work in the little town we are moving too.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just can't afford it right now, and since it's not a huge priority for me, the new phone keeps getting pushed aside. But if I were in a situation like yours where I had to get a new one, I suppose I'd bite the bullet and just do it.

I'm more of an old-school home phone person. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom