PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lmao : at least you don't have to feel weird that you like Bono

he's older than my dad :reject :

but he's so damn HAWT!!!!!! :lol : :drool :

im lucky hes older than my dad, not exactly sure how old my dad is ( not seen him for so long :lol: ) but i kow he must be in his 60's and my mum would have been 48 in january this year so hes younger than both of them

anyway who cares sami, hes sooooooooo HAWT :combust:

Diane L said:

I know, it's strange...I feel like the details are fuzzy, but I remember looking at how blue Bono's eyes were, and I remember Adam smiling at me.

It's like people here have said...it's so difficult to get readjusted to the "real world." All I want to do is relive last Wednesday through Saturday in my mind, over and over and over.

Real life is hellish after that, I know. :hug: And then to top off the travelling, and living with the girls for nearly two weeks...it was awful. I'm not sure that I'm over it, yet. :sigh:

Diane L said:

I know, it's strange...I feel like the details are fuzzy, but I remember looking at how blue Bono's eyes were, and I remember Adam smiling at me.

It's like people here have said...it's so difficult to get readjusted to the "real world." All I want to do is relive last Wednesday through Saturday in my mind, over and over and over.

:yes:

im still like that and it must have been 2/3 weeks since To and Chi :lol:

:mad: and then some of us get to Chicago and don't get to spend hardly any time with the girls.....

darn husbands and sleep and eat and dinosaurs and sears tower and navy pier and eating and cheesecake and .............

greeneyedgirl said:
:mad: and then some of us get to Chicago and don't get to spend hardly any time with the girls.....

darn husbands and sleep and eat and dinosaurs and sears tower and navy pier and eating and cheesecake and .............

You got cheesecake??? :hyper: Okay, I'd be "screw the girls, I'm having cheesecake!!: :lmao:

Sarah and I got to go to Giordano's before we caught the train home. :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Real life is hellish after that, I know. :hug: And then to top off the travelling, and living with the girls for nearly two weeks...it was awful. I'm not sure that I'm over it, yet. :sigh:

*clings to VP

i miss you, sarah, wild, ruff and everyone else we met so much :sad:

i wanna come back to TO and do it all again

bonoishot said:

*clings to VP

i miss you, sarah, wild, ruff and everyone else we met so much :sad:

i wanna come back to TO and do it all again

Me too!!! And Lynda...she should have been there with us!!! :sad: :scream:

But if fate is kind, I'll see her in a couple of weeks...and Ruff, too. :sexywink:

MBS said:

:lmao:

Ooo!
Or offer to trade husbands with her one night. And when she phones to tell you yours never showed...:ohmy:

Tell her your not giving hers back until she sends yours home safely! :D

It's diabolical! :mac:

Or!!!! I could send her my lame-ass ex!!!! Cause that would be a fair trade. :shifty:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Me too!!! And Lynda...she should have been there with us!!! :sad: :scream:

But if fate is kind, I'll see her in a couple of weeks...and Ruff, too. :sexywink:

i know Lynda :sad: next tour were all going together, god help the boys :evil:

:hyper: is this detroit? i wanna go too :scream: if only i could win the lottery, i have a serious tour (and pleban)addiction :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom