PLEBA Girls Party--We're Not Sleeping, Oh No No No!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
ok I'm gonna take it down in a second though...

:combust : and you can't tell but his eyes are SO blue- like Bono's I can see him from down the hallway :drool: he even has a scar on his face :eek:hmy :

i hadnt seen a pic sami, hes so cute

the tape round his waist :lmao:

girlfriends suck :madspit:

im crazy about my friend at work and have to listen to him raving about his girlfriends :angry: :| :sad:

bonoishot said:

i hadnt seen a pic sami, hes so cute

the tape round his waist :lmao

girlfriends suck :madspit:

im crazy about my friend at work and have to listen to him raving about his girlfriends :angry: :| :sad

I know, girlfriends suck, unless I am one!! :lol:

I don't know him that well, but my friend is really good friends with his girlfriend so I "know" him

Before I knew that he had a girlfriend we had a class together last year and the way we were together I really thought he liked me :sigh: but then I found out about HER :mad: He is always looking at me when I'm with my friend and his girlfriend and he smiles at me in the hallway :cute: but I think he really does like his girlfriend, and I know she really likes him :angry: :wink:

evenmoreyet15.jpg

sami0201 said:

I know, girlfriends suck, unless I am one!! :lol:

I don't know him that well, but my friend is really good friends with his girlfriend so I "know" him

Before I knew that he had a girlfriend we had a class together last year and the way we were together I really thought he liked me :sigh: but then I found out about HER :mad: He is always looking at me when I'm with my friend and his girlfriend and he smiles at me in the hallway :cute: but I think he really does like his girlfriend, and I know she really likes him :angry: :wink:

That sounds like the whole me, Bono and Ali triangle. :mad:

:wink:

:lmao:

sami0201 said:

I know, girlfriends suck, unless I am one!! :lol :

Before I knew that he had a girlfriend we had a class together last year and the way we were together I really thought he liked me :sigh : but then I found out about HER :mad : He is always looking at me when I'm with my friend and his girlfriend and he smiles at me in the hallway :cute: but I think he really does like his girlfriend, and I know she really likes him :angry : :wink :

i always attract complete losers :| :sigh:

awww:hug:

sometimes i think dave likes me as more than friends the way he acts but then im like :huh: :confused:

poor wild knows almost as much about dave as me coz she heard about him soo much in TO and Chi :lol:

MBS said:

I've also heard he's a handful........

:shifty:

Well, he's always getting himself into things....

Trouble!!
I meant trouble!

:shifty:

:wink:

*gets all sappy*
He's hot and sweet and smart and adorable and cute and ...:blahblah:

:love:

:tongue:

:lol:

:heart:

oh yea, forgot to mention: to top it off, I'm actually a few months YOUNGER than his oldest daughter :lmao: :mad:

VintagePunk said:

I'm soooo grateful for that pic of him looking at me, cause to be honest, I barely remember anything about it. :reject:

I know, it's strange...I feel like the details are fuzzy, but I remember looking at how blue Bono's eyes were, and I remember Adam smiling at me.

It's like people here have said...it's so difficult to get readjusted to the "real world." All I want to do is relive last Wednesday through Saturday in my mind, over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom