PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does!! :heart: I've either a) been catching up with Sarah (even now, I'm still hearing new stories she's remembering :lol: ), b) had to hand the computer over to her so she can do work, or c) been working myself. :sigh: The past few days have been particularly busy, with the end of the term coming up soon.

I haven't been on as regularly as usual this past week; my schedule keeps going haywire. Mostly because it's Jeffy and my Sister Sheila's spring break

I've been trying to get my manuscripts in order, too, so that takes time away .... I tried to work on them while online but... :shifty: well, that didn't work. :lol:

No Problem, Sarah - I was glad to have some sims stuff to entertain you tonight - haven't had much lately

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't been on as regularly as usual this past week; my schedule keeps going haywire. Mostly because it's Jeffy and my Sister Sheila's spring break

I've been trying to get my manuscripts in order, too, so that takes time away .... I tried to work on them while online but... :shifty: well, that didn't work. :lol:

No Problem, Sarah - I was glad to have some sims stuff to entertain you tonight - haven't had much lately

Real life. :madwife:

After Friday, I *think* I'll have a month off. I have to find a job. :yikes:

sami0201 said:

:sexywink:

Yes! :lmao: All my friends say that he's making his move. :lol:

I do love him though. :love:
**NOT like that! :laugh:

:ohmy: Did the 19 year old turn 20, or something? :wink:

SG, Sarah adjusted back just fine. :) I asked her a few days ago it she was glad to be home, or if she would rather be back there and not even thinking of home. She said she's glad to be home, and that she would only prefer to be back there ionly f I could be with her. :heart:

Oh, today I was in a bathroom at school washing/drying my hands, and then I picked up my notepad and a book I had taken to read if I had spare time, End of Poverty. A female prof was in there and saw me pick it up and asked if I liked it, said she had read reviews. I told her I hadn't started it yet, but gestured to Sarah (she had the day off and came with me. See, I told you - enmeshed!) and said she had read it. They started talking about it, then I blurted out "we're huge U2 fans, and Bono has worked extensively with Jeffrey Sachs, so we got it... :blahblah: :blahblah: "

Then she nodded and slowly backed away from me... :shifty: :lol:

:laugh: It really is scary!! It's like a tiny tiny room because when we bought the house it wasn't a bathroom. And there's only one tiny window towards the top of the ceiling and there's plants outside so it feels like you're in a basement!! You know how in basements sometimes there's that tiny window and if you look outside your head is like level with the ground outside? :lol: That's how this bathroom feels! :shiver: :wink:

sami0201 said:
:laugh: It really is scary!! It's like a tiny tiny room because when we bought the house it wasn't a bathroom. And there's only one tiny window towards the top of the ceiling and there's plants outside so it feels like you're in a basement!! You know how in basements sometimes there's that tiny window and if you look outside your head is like level with the ground outside? :lol: That's how this bathroom feels! :shiver: :wink:

:lol: It does sound creepy! I wasn't making fun; we actually had an unfinished second bathroom in our basement when I was growing up, so trust me, I identify with the concept :wink: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom