PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

:sigh: :hug: It won't always be like that, you'll meet someone, or else Dave will come to his senses. :)

We're making progress, but it's so slow...and then sometimes it seems like one step forward, two steps back, and meantime, I'm just getting in deeper and deeper... :sigh:

VP :hug: at least you're getting somewhere :hug: its a start right :)

maybe i just scare most decent men off :lol::shrug:

WildHoney said:
A Pleban's ideal man

1. Must like U2
2. Must like paying for you to go to loads of U2 gigs all over the world
3. Must be able to put up with us talking about how we'd like to :silent: the boys

4. Must not get annoyed if we want to stay up late to talk to the girls in the early hours

:lol:

1. No
2. I doubt it.
3. I've never tested that, although I've told him I'm in lust with B. He made fun of me. :lol:
4. I'm sure he'd be fine with that.

So yeah, I'm not doing too well on the list with my choice. :lol:

Jem :hug:
It'll sort itself out, you'll see. At least you haven't done the ultimate f*cked up crush. I fell for a married man. Who was fifteen years older than me. With two kids. Who worked as a priest... :reject:
Not much chance there. :lol: it was years ago though... I was young and stupid :shrug: :lmao:

bonoishot said:

VP :hug: at least you're getting somewhere :hug: its a start right :)

maybe i just scare most decent men off :lol::shrug:

Sometimes it seems like we are, other times not so much. Welcome to the big ol' rollercoaster of ambiguous love! :happy:

:|

You don't chase decent men off - the problem is with them, not you! Don't even let yourself thing otherwise. :hug: :heart:

I'm here :shifty:

I'm watching In The Attic (that show I watch with Rachel Fuller and Pete Townshend) there is a 13 year old girl who posts on Rachel's blog like I do and she told Rachel that she was in London and Rachel invited her on!! :shocked: She's on right now! :lol: I love them. :love:

Hi Sarah :wave:

Sorry, got a phone call. Would it be rude to tell someone to stop f*cking call me in the middle of the night? Sorry about the French, but I'm pissed off!

JezSnape said:
Jem :hug:
It'll sort itself out, you'll see. At least you haven't done the ultimate f*cked up crush. I fell for a married man. Who was fifteen years older than me. With two kids. Who worked as a priest... :reject:
Not much chance there. :lol: it was years ago though... I was young and stupid :shrug: :lmao:

I've had those kinds too. He wasn't a priest, but he was married with several kids. :lol:

See ya Sami :wave:

Wild :lol: I have! Next Saturday, the eighth! It's my birthday the seventh...
The thing is, we're good friends, we hang out all the time, go to the movies and stuff. But phonecalls, only in the middle of the night... :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom