PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
:lol: Wild! Who, me? :angel:

:wink:

VP what are you having? :hyper: :drool: I want dinner, but I want to finish watching this because since it's a webcast I can't see a repeat. :lol:

A suprmarket chain around here has this frozen deep-dish pizza - it's soooo good!! :drool:

See you :hug:

JezSnape said:
Even if it's someone I'm interested in? :reject:
I just wish they'd call during the day too... :(

It must be frustrating, but what are his living circumstances like? Maybe nighttime is a good time for him to make a nice, quiet, intimate phone call. :)

Bye Wild :hug:

VP- I tried to figure out how to answer your question, but realized I can't without making a fool of myself... Just so you know I'm not ignoring you. Just your question :lol:

Night Wild :hug: :kiss:

No problem, Jez. I was just wondering if it's not a compliment that he's calling you then, when you've got his full attention, that's all. No response required. :)

I've gotta go for a bit, too. See you all later. :hug:

Yeah, might be :shrug:

:lol: I'm gonna go take care of some stuff, I might pop by before I head to bed. Classes are cancelled tomorrow, so... :hyper: no school.

Bye VP! :hug:

I think I'm gonna take off too. I still have about a half hour left here at work, so I should make the most of that time. :lol:

Have a great night everyone - I'm going to a hockey game, so I won't be back until tomorrow!

:wave: :hug:

Sorry i disappeared before girls, kat came hom eupset so i've been talking to her

Thanks for the words girls, yes its the men that are the problem not me :madwife: and Jez i do have a crush on an older man, we get on really well, but hes married with 2 kids aswell :angry: so not gonna go there! shame as he loves U2 and would probably instead of letting me go2 see them he'd probably wanna go with me

typical :mad:

anyway i have to go to bed, if i can sleep , spent most of today in bed :lol:

night Sarah , think youre only 1 left :hug::heart:

VintagePunk said:
Good thing I'm in our office alone, cause that pic of Edge is hella-huge on this monitor!!! :drool:

Especially after the dream I had about him last night :shifty:

:shifty: Edge dream?

:D do tell ! :D

Oh I just saw your reply to Wild re: posting :laugh:

E-mail me, then ! :D

:lmao: Oh, I just saw your second reply to Wild's second question......:grumpy:

:wink:

Last edited:
babypaige.jpg

Back
Top Bottom