PLEBA Girls' Party - We wore lemon...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
back :wave:

My Hubby was actually here visiting :heart: I was just saying goodbye

awww, did you have a good visit? :)

I didn't go anywhere, really. I was just reading. Either that, or I went to get ice cream. :shifty: :wink:

Sami, my grandma's bathroom used to freak me out a bit, when I was little. :yikes: :lol:

Ice Cream :drool:

Yeah, we did - he came over for dinner andwe watched South Park, then he got hooked watching my new show (I'm addicted to this new TV Show, criminal minds). It was really comfortable, more relaxed than we have been together in a long time :)

Hi girls! :hug: :heart: Just wanted to pop in and say a quick hi before I go have a shower.

I have laryngitis :sad: I sound like a combination of Marge Simpson and a dying cat. :drool: Hawt. I want my voice baaaaack.

And I hope Bri sees/knows about this!! :hyper: Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain are coming out on DVD! :love: That just rules.

Ok I hope you're all doing well! Sorry I can't stay but I need to try and get some sleep. :wave: :hug:

edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:shifty:

Oh, another piece of news - remember me going on about that film shot here in my city last spring? For the past two days, I've seen the commercials on TV - they called it Silent Hill (it had a different working title, can't remember what it was, now). Anyway, if any of you see it, the desolate looking street that's featured prominently in the commercial/trailer? That's our main street. :lmao:

I remember Bri and some others talking about it, but I don't remember the details. I was just wondering tonight what it was all about.

The closest IMAX here is about an hour away, in Grand Rapids, but I like to go to G.R. to watch movies, anyway, so it wouldn't be a big deal to drive that far for me.

VintagePunk said:
Oh, another piece of news - remember me going on about that film shot here in my city last spring? For the past two days, I've seen the commercials on TV - they called it Silent Hill (it had a different working title, can't remember what it was, now). Anyway, if any of you see it, the desolate looking street that's featured prominently in the commercial/trailer? That's our main street. :lmao:

Silent Hill was filmed there?!? :shocked: OMFG Sean Bean was in f'ing BRANTFORD?? :faint: :censored: How did this not hit bean_daily on LJ when he was bloody filming it? :madspit:

**Sorry, just had a fangirl moment there :lol:

Last edited:
Tredgy! :hug:

SG, there was a thread about it in General Tour Discussion, i believe. Mostly just saying that it had been shot, people in the audience talked to crew members, and they confirmed that it was for an Imax movie.

Drea said:

Silent Hill was filmed there?!? :shocked: OMFG Sean Bean was in f'ing BRANTFORD?? :faint: :censored: How did this not hit bean_daily on LJ when he was bloody filming it? :madspit:

I don't think he was here, they just filmed here on our main street for a week or so, mostly scenes involving the mother and the cop - if you've ever seen the trailer, you'll know what I mean - and a few surrounding areas. Sarah walked "through" the set (they put up fake facings on most of the buildings for two blocks) every day, and took pictures, except for one day when they were actually filming at the time she was walking home. But the bulk of the movie was filmed on a soundstage in Toronto.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I don't think he was here, they just filmed here on our main street for a week or so, mostly scenes involving the mother and the cop - if you've ever seen the trailer, you'll know what I mean - and a few surrounding areas. Sarah walked "through" the set (they put up fake facings on most of the buildings for two blocks) every day, and took pictures, except for one when they were actually filming at that time. But the bulk of the movie was filmed on a soundstage in Toronto.

That may be even worse, he was even closer to her in Toronto :wink:

Tre - Trying to save the specific post count, or postpone advancing?

And did you participate in the recording of Interference version of "lemon'? :lemon:

Sad_Girl said:
Tre - Trying to save the specific post count, or postpone advancing?

And did you participate in the recording of Interference version of "lemon'? :lemon:

i'm saving the post count. have been for a couple days now :shifty:

and yes, i participated in lemon :drool: per chizzys request :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
I'm okay, Tre, just kinda tired. How about you? :)

i'm ok, trying to pick somewhere to go for my birthday this summer :hmm:

I don't know... where a lot of the new soundstages are in TO are waaaaay downtown - Brantford'd be nearly as close, travel time wise :lol:

*wonders why they can't film something in say... North York :wink:*

Though I could show you where they filmed the remake of Dawn Of The Dead... mind you, they've been building townhouses there for the past year, and the entire mall part where they filmed is gone *g*

Oh, I can't believe I forgot this :lol:

Yesterday, when I took matt to his guitar lesson, Jeffy and I were walking around the music store and he was pointing out guitars he thought were cool, getting really excited about them and I steered him toward the drumkit and told him I thought he should learn to play the drums. He looked up at me straight faced and said 'I already know how to play the drums'

:lmao: :cute:

Back
Top Bottom