PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleba cat fight! Pleba cat fight! the fur's a flyin'

*boys coming screeching into the thread hoping someone's shirt accidentally comes off in the tussle*

Sad_Girl said:
Adam1.jpg

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't meet him in TO after all... how could any woman stay coherant faced with that? :drool: :drool:

I have to say something here...I've been going through a not-so-great time financially, been a little sad over that and other things in the "real world"...but I had a great day today and I am really having fun here tonight!! Thank you!!! :hug:

i agree Drea...that is a face that needs kissing, if i ever saw one.

Diane L said:
I have to say something here...I've been going through a not-so-great time financially, been a little sad over that and other things in the "real world"...but I had a great day today and I am really having fun here tonight!! Thank you!!! :hug:

I know what you mean...I've had a crappy couple of days, but you girls are the best. :hug:

Drea said:

Maybe it's a good thing I didn't meet him in TO after all... how could any woman stay coherant faced with that? :drool: :drool:

:lol: I know I didn't!

He smiled at me and I was like :drool:

He said "hello" and I was like :faint:

Then when he started to ask questions I was like :blahblah: :hyper: :reject:

Diane L said:

:hug: this place always cheers me up, too. I'm glad it's helped you.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I know I didn't!

He smiled at me and I was like :drool:

He said "hello" and I was like :faint:

Then when he started to ask questions I was like :blahblah: :hyper: :reject:

:cute: i'm SO glad you got your meeting (and Drea, you'll get yours, I'm sure).

VintagePunk said:
I don't know what all the boys are afraid of in here. :angry:

Horny, unfulfilled girls...what more could a man want? :wink:

Horny, unfulfilled, NAKED, girls?

:lmao:

Is it really possible that I could end up marking the night we've disccused my Irish dog :grumpy:, my dad, and I've been scarred for life,
By reaching 15,000 :ohmy:

Last edited:
SG, I've said to Sarah that we should have gone with you, so I could have gotten the poster completed....but then I've also said I'm really glad we didn't because your meeting got to be intimate, and I'm SO happy it worked out that way for you. :hug: :happy:

VintagePunk said:
SG, I've said to Sarah that we should have gone with you, so I could have gotten the poster completed....but then I've also said I'm really glad we didn't because your meeting got to be intimate, and I'm SO happy it worked out that way for you. :hug: :happy:

Thank you! And you never know, you might still get your autograph :hug:

I really wish I'd had the courage to ask for that kiss :sigh:

so we need a rendezous in detroit. i can only come to the show on the 25th and can only get there by 2 pm....

~BrightestStar~ said:

Horny, unfulfilled, NAKED, girls?

:lmao:

Is it really possible that I could end up marking the night we've disccused my Irish dog :grumpy:, my dad, and I've been scarred for life,
By reaching 15,000 :ohmy:

OMG, you're so close!!!!!! *squealing and jumping*

Do it, do it!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom