PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

plenty of boys already lurk on this thread, believe me :reject and here i'm talkin' about brazlian waxes... :eek:

:lmao:

:ohmy:
Like who??

VintagePunk said:

Buttons, the Irish dog? :lmao *holding sides*

Ummm....I might be a good threapist in another 6 or 7 years...and in that time you'll become even more screwed up, so it could work out very well for us both. :happy :lmao

:grumpy:

:lmao:!!

Yay!! Sounds like a plan! :happy:
And I won't even have to give you my background info..........cause you'll be it.

VintagePunk said:

Perhaps he wants all three of us? :drool:

:drool:

Mr GG!!!!!!!!!!! give him our Pleba love and tell him what VP said :flirt:
Yes, just got a GA for St. Louis :hyper: It's gonna be soooooooo cold. I'll definitely need some cuddling in the GA

:shifty:

adamguh.jpg

VertigoEraAdam196.jpg

Diane L said:

Umm, have I ever mentioned that I really, REALLY, want to meet this man???

:reject:

have i ever mentioned i really, really want to :censored: this man?

:reject:

Diane, if we find each other at MSG we'll just motion him over to the curb if he comes out to sign. "C'mere you silver fox, you. we've got some love to give ya."

ruffian said:
Diane, if we find each other at MSG we'll just motion him over to the curb if he comes out to sign. "C'mere you silver fox, you. we've got some love to give ya."

Sounds like a plan!!!!

Seriously, I have every intention of telling him that the ladies are really digging the Silver Fox look if (when?) I meet him. To which he'd probably raise one eyebrow and say, "Oh, really?", then flash that smirky smile of his.

holy crap, did he wear a leather jacket with no shirt underneath on THIS tour???? must be in europe????

:combust:

and don't worry SG, i'll go to the back of the line :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom