Pleba Girls' Party - We Feel Their Heartbeat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

I'm sure it's do-able if you have a job! :) Ahh I see, if it's the same company I'm using then all will work out. They're pretty decent :wink:

You'll totally have to go to Paramount Canada's Wonderland (just outside Toronto). So many fun rollercoasters :drool:

:hyper:

i remember seeing a flyer for them in the TO hotel i think, i was like look wild, a theme park :drool:

Sami, how are you :hug:

bonoishot said:

Thanks drea :)

i keep seein stuff in dollars though and im like :ohmy: thats expensive :lmao:

:giggle: Just remember, 1 pound sterling is worth something like $2 Cdn ;) But yes, TO isn't the cheapest city to live in.

bonoishot said:

:hyper:

i remember seeing a flyer for them in the TO hotel i think, i was like look wild, a theme park :drool:

*makes note: Drag Jem to Canada's Wonderland ASAP after she arrives :wink:* I can't do anything that goes backwards, which sucks... but there's still a lot of coasters I can hit :) *mmm.. Dragon Fyre, Mighty Canadian Minebuster, The Italian Job, Skywalker, etc...*

Drea said:

:giggle: Just remember, 1 pound sterling is worth something like $2 Cdn ;) But yes, TO isn't the cheapest city to live in.

:lol:

im like

remember tohalf the dollars :lmao:

i do love cities though :drool:

not sure wether to go to bed and stew over dave! i took kat out with me to meet everyone from work! she thought dave is very sweet and really does care about me! hard to get more of an assessment from 1 night than that though, then i find out sarah who works on another section at our work adores him aswell! though she has a kiddy that 2 in april :shrug:

sami0201 said:
Fly I'm good, thanks for asking :) Nothing too exciting going on around here. :wink: Except Spring Break in 2 weeks :drool:

How's school going for you?

Good to hear! :hug: I bet Spring Break can't come soon enough for you. It's currently my reading week - back to school on Monday. :(

At least all the midterms are over with. I have a big presentation to do next Friday on the refusal of treatment. :| Ugh I hate talking infront of huge numbers of people.

sami0201 said:
Fly I'm good, thanks for asking : ) Nothing too exciting going on around here. :wink : Except Spring Break in 2 weeks :drool :

How's school going for you?

wish i had a holiday for 2 weeks :drool:

wish i could have a hug of my mum/grandma right now :sigh:

if i phone my grandma and sheknows im upset about anything she will go :crazy: worrying abot me though :love::lol:

yeah fly let me know how school is in your email

this them park sounds cool :drool: , though i need some one to come who would go on any ride as im not scared of any ride :drool:

also on the subject of wishing,... i wish dave would tell me why he feels down :madwife:

Men :angry:

Jem - it's not that I'm scared of going backwards, I literally can't ride on a moving vehicle backwards (a car backing out of a driveway doesn't count) - I get sick :( Which means I'm permanently cheated out of some really kickass roller coasters :sigh:

**I can't even sit facing backwards on the subway!

FlyYourKite said:

Good to hear! :hug: I bet Spring Break can't come soon enough for you. It's currently my reading week - back to school on Monday. :(

At least all the midterms are over with. I have a big presentation to do next Friday on the refusal of treatment. :| Ugh I hate talking infront of huge numbers of people.

Ugh I hate presentations too :| I hate doing anything in front of a class :lol: My psychology teacher *always* calls on me to read articles to the class or whatever. The other day I stayed after class and I said "by the way, you should know that I hate reading in front of the class. I hate any form of public speaking!" and he laughed and said he had no idea because I do it fine. :love: :laugh:

sami0201 said:

Ugh I hate presentations too :| I hate doing anything in front of a class :lol: My psychology teacher *always* calls on me to read articles to the class or whatever. The other day I stayed after class and I said "by the way, you should know that I hate reading in front of the class. I hate any form of public speaking!" and he laughed and said he had no idea because I do it fine. :love: :laugh:

:lol: Those who hate it most always get picked to read out loud. :wink: I didn't mind it so much in high school with a class of like 30 but here when it's 150-200 in a huge-ass classroom it's a little more intimidating. :madwife:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Those who hate it most always get picked to read out loud. :wink: I didn't mind it so much in high school with a class of like 30 but here when it's 150-200 in a huge-ass classroom it's a little more intimidating. :madwife:

:yikes: Good luck!

Jem I'm all over those rides with you! :drool: I'll do absolutely anything. :lol:

They have this attraction there that's sort of like bungee-jumping. You have to pay extra to do it and it's SUCH a rush. I've only done it once cause I figure the more you do it the greater the likelihood of the rope breaking and you dying. :laugh: But anyway, it's awesome.

FlyYourKite said:
Jem I'm all over those rides with you! :drool : I'll do absolutely anything. :lol :

They have this attraction there that's sort of like bungee-jumping. You have to pay extra to do it and it's SUCH a rush. I've only done it once cause I figure the more you do it the greater the likelihood of the rope breaking and you dying. :laugh : But anyway, it's awesome.

OMG your my hero :drool: :love::bow: you have to try come to Alton Towers (cool theme park ) when your over in england!

Drea, i have a friend that cant go backward on things, so dont worry :hug:

FLy that bungee jump thing sounds :drool: , though public speaking :yikes::| :hug: sure you will do fine

luv ya all

am of to bed to sleep of my inevitable hangover :lol:

X

I want to go to Hawaii :scream:

Airfare round trip for 2 is only $1,000 with a credit we have (yes I know that's still insanely expensive but it's "cheap" for a flight to Hawaii) and GA's are only $160 for a pair!! :lol:

:drool:

sami0201 said:
I want to go to Hawaii :scream:

Airfare round trip for 2 is only $1,000 with a credit we have (yes I know that's still insanely expensive but it's "cheap" for a flight to Hawaii) and GA's are only $160 for a pair!! :lol:

:drool:

:drool: That would be absolute heaven.

FlyYourKite said:

:drool: That would be absolute heaven.

I know :drool: I was just in the garage for 10 minutes pretending to be interested in my dad's motorcycle so I could bring up Hawaii. :lol: I told him I'd get a job for the summer and work to pay the money off and he doesn't believe me. :grumpy:

I don't blame him :shh: :laugh:

Hi Sarah! :hug:

sami0201 said:

I know :drool: I was just in the garage for 10 minutes pretending to be interested in my dad's motorcycle so I could bring up Hawaii. :lol: I told him I'd get a job for the summer and work to pay the money off and he doesn't believe me. :grumpy:

:lol: :hug: Yeah that never worked on my parents either.

Hi Sarah! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom