PLEBA girls party thread-the downfall of womankind!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

oh fuck that....:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

thank the Powers you weren't hurt {were you? } other than mentally/emotional more trauma!

Physically I'm OK. I was wearing my seatbelt and other than being jerked around a bit I'm fine. I'll probably feel it tomorrow.

Mentally, I'm still shaken.

Mucca said:

:laugh:
Lucky you get to experience it all over again :)

I'm listening to chicago 4 right now...Edge messed up more than usual....:eyebrow:

The whole experience won't be the same... :sigh: Chicago was really cool. It's given me more incentive to get the hell out of Massachusetts and out of this humdrum life I lead.

01_240x320.jpg

:cute:

:hug::edge::hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

The whole experience won't be the same... :sigh: Chicago was really cool. It's given me more incentive to get the hell out of Massachusetts and out of this humdrum life I lead.

You'll still have a blast! It's U2 your seeing!!! :hug:

Too bad we all can't live a life of following U2 around eh?

aawww, fuck it....only 15 more mins....

If I'm NOT at the NJ 5/17 gig I'll do my best to be here with t you gals & the set list party....

man...I'm going be really :mad: :( if I don't get a friggin' seat

....although i will take half the money I've saved and put it towards eithwer OCT and or Nov! {i'll have to use some of the other for stuff i need now or real soon!

Mucca said:

Too bad we all can't live a life of following U2 around eh?

Apparantly they don't like it when you do that. :shrug: now I can't go within 500 feet of them or their families. I mean, sneak in and take pictures of Adam sleeping ONCE and they go and take legal action SHEESH! :wink:

Good luck Dazz! :hug:

I still have to pay my buddy back for the tix.....:huh:....
Not fun being broke on the week of prom....:madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

Apparantly they don't like it when you do that. :shrug: now I can't go within 500 feet of them or their families. I mean, sneak in and take pictures of Adam sleeping ONCE and they go and take legal action SHEESH! :wink:

What did you do wrong? :shrug:

Mucca
..!
those are great Edge pics....
..but my fav would be a {or a set of] stills from ...it was the Oh...it wasa Montage of U2 different eras...alot of AB tho, maybe mostly AB...and the crowd running up some arena's staircase

Edge is playing gutaIR [might be from an AB vid} his gutair strap has large hammered silver disks on it......

And HE is wearing [probably -it's a B/W video}- a black tank top Woohoo:drool: very dynamic!

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Mucca
..!
those are great Edge pics....
..but my fav would be a {or a set of] stills from ...it was the Oh...it wasa Montage of U2 different eras...alot of AB tho, maybe mostly AB...and the crowd running up some arena's staircase

Edge is playing gutaIR [might be from an AB vid} his gutair stap has large hammered silver disk on it......

And HE is wearing [probably -it's a B/W video}- a black tank top Woohoo:drool: very dynamic!

The Throw your arms montage?

dazzledbylight said:

I'M still paying off my SIS for LAST Fall's COncert For Change ! tix!!! {bruce, Fogerty, Edder Vedder, et al] :uhoh:

I was watching the Slane gig the other day, and the part where Bono thanks all of their families for giving them each a loan of 500 pounds to get started in the music business, then he says ; and all of you have probably each given us 5oo pounds by now, too, so thank you...

I'm like, I don't know how to do the whole money conversion thing but I know I've giving you guys more than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom