Pleba Girls party thread- Hide the beer, here come the guys! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I :heart: this pic :drool:

bono0582.jpg

Did you read today's? (It didn't turn out the way I expected, so there was no censored scene to send out)
But I'm still brainstorming exactly how to write the next part, so probably sunday or monday... but I occasionally will have a flash of inspiration (or my insomnia gets to be too much...) and I'll get a chapter written in like an hour :shrug: best guess would be Monday, though.

Jules, You're killing me! Augh! I so want to drive over to Boston you have no idea! It's one of the US Cities I've most wanted to visit anyway, but to be there for U2???? :faint:

(Why do I have to be broke right now? :rant: )

**Please don't tell me you have GA's or I think I might die

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Jules, You're killing me! Augh! I so want to drive over to Boston you have no idea! It's one of the US Cities I've most wanted to visit anyway, but to be there for U2???? :faint:

(Why do I have to be broke right now? :rant: )

**Please don't tell me you have GA's or I think I might die

No it's balcony seats. :sigh:

You won't like this chapter so much if you're looking for smut... it's actually not smutty in the least. That's not to say there haven't been smutty chapters (There have been at least 3) or that there won't be more (at least 1) before the end but it's a long, complicated story about all 4 guys.

Jules, I still SO wish I could afford the travel expense! I'm in the same situation for my show in October but at least I have lots of time to find someone :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom