Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I'm heartbroken but I'll survive :hug: thanks.

I like your cap :yes: very nice!

:sad: One of my friends is going through the exact same thing...but it was her bf and best friend hooked up leaving her in the dust.

Like I said before...I'm here...and if you want, I can give you a poster and/or mylar from my job.

I hate to see you be sad....it makes me sad.

But I know you can pull through....you seem to be a strong girl.

:hug: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

First DG goes after my postwhoring, now my caps....:madspit:

:wink:

To even put me in the same league as you and your caps is an insult to you. :bow:

You only have to worry about me going after your postwhoring, SG's your main competition for the caps. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks Weldy :hug: your very sweet to me; everybody here has been great. I hate to even imagine life without you guys right now.

I've been through this before, sort of. On the night of my HS graduation, my boyfriend and Best friend of seven years took off from a party we were all at and didn't come back until the next morning. This hurts worse because Matt and I were only together for a few months and my husband and I have been together for nearly eleven years. But I know that I can pick up again and 'Walk On' if you will. I'll be listening to a whole lot of ATYCLB, that's for sure :)

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Weldy :hug: your very sweet to me; everybody here has been great. I hate to even imagine life without you guys right now.

I've been through this before, sort of. On the night of my HS graduation, my boyfriend and Best friend of seven years took off from a party we were all at and didn't come back until the next morning. This hurts worse because Matt and I were only together for a few months and my husband and I have been together for nearly eleven years. But I know that I can pick up again and 'Waljk On' if you will. I'll be listening to a whole lot of ATYCLB, that's for sure :)

I tend to do that to people who are hurting...either physically, emotionally....or both.

I tend to get really nice on them...and I won't stop until you feel 200% better.

Sad_Girl said:

Ah, whatever it was; it was a good cap. And I need my little fantasy worlds tonight more than usual; so I was glad to find it waiting here

I hear ya. I left ya a post many pages ago, right before you left. :sad: But anyway, suffice it to say I've been thinking about all us plebans tonight. Weirdly enough, after we all *shared* so much earlier about how much the thread means to us, etc., I got some really bad news. Long story. Maybe for tomorrow.

The point tonight is that some good JT Bono really hits the spot. Hits the spot in more ways than one. :drool: No one ever made a black shirt look so good.

:lol: My cat was sitting on my lap but she just got irritated with me crying on her... she jumped up and went a little ways and started washing all the little teardrops off of her fur

Elessarian said:

I hear ya. I left ya a post many pages ago, right before you left. :sad: But anyway, suffice it to say I've been thinking about all us plebans tonight. Weirdly enough, after we all *shared* so much earlier about how much the thread means to us, etc., I got some really bad news. Long story. Maybe for tomorrow.

The point tonight is that some good JT Bono really hits the spot. Hits the spot in more ways than one. :drool: No one ever made a black shirt look so good.

If you need to talk, you know where to find us. :hug:

And you all really do mean alot to me. Especially with all I've been through the last 2 months. :hug: :heart:

DG, don't you dare!!!

I was listening to JT on my vacation a lot. Kinda forget about the older songs, found the cd in my big cd binder that I don't carry around in the car all the time.

SG, sorry to hear about your boy troubles.

DG, how was the last day of school?

Bri, how about a welcome back cap for me?

Hi E, how are ya?

Weldy, I know you're here somewhere......

Elessarian said:

Aww :hug: Are you ok? you can tell me what going on, I'm ok. I hope you're ok, too. feel free to vent. How's the hurricane going?

i just ghave this closing thread to go thru is there anythuing [just saw dg's capp saw not read yet] any sims any important discuss

SG? you ve gone thru something i'll have have to back track these past several pags :hug:

i like bri's suggestion...only how about turn the last word into release :evil: ??

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
SG, sorry to hear about your boy troubles.

DG, how was the last day of school?

Bri, how about a welcome back cap for me?

Hi E, how are ya?

Weldy, I know you're here somewhere......

It was alright. I still have finals though. :madspit:

dazzledbylight said:
i just ghave this closing thread to go thru is there anythuing [just saw dg's capp saw not read yet] any sims any important discuss

SG? you ve gone thru something i'll have have to back track these past several pags :hug:

i like bri's suggestion...only how about turn the last word into release :evil: ??

there was a brief sims update somewhere, earlier, Dazz. the shit has sort of hit the fan in my life at the moment, but I'll be ok. I'll probably even have as many Sims updates for you in the next few days. :lol: I think I'm going to be camped out at the computer for a bit

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :hug: Are you ok? you can tell me what going on, I'm ok. I hope you're ok, too. feel free to vent. How's the hurricane going?

For another day. :hug: Right now I am eyes-on-your-crisis. Whatever you need me to do, listen, respond, or just post as if everything were the same as a couple of days ago.

It's been raining for days down here, everything is washing away and feels so damp and moldy. I never thought I'd actually wish for the sun to come back!

Elessarian said:

For another day. :hug: Right now I am eyes-on-your-crisis. Whatever you need me to do, listen, respond, or just post as if everything were the same as a couple of days ago.

It's been raining for days down here, everything is washing away and feels so damp and moldy. I never thought I'd actually wish for the sun to come back!

No kidding. I like the rain, but definitely in moderation.
I know I can turn to you guys, and that means everything. Right now I'm up for some fun and light-hearted sexually harassing comments about the boys :wink:

Girls, I don't think I've said it recently, but I'll hop on the bandwagon and say it again, y'all mean a lot to me (more than ya know), and have cheered me up and pulled me through, even if y'all didn't know it at the time.
:hug::heart:
And, as I've always said, if you ever want to vent or talk, I'm always willing, just give me a shout. :hug:

GG....a welcome back cap? :hmm: Perhaps....I don't have a lot of time tonight, but perhaps tommorrow? Maybe I'll write two........I've got some ideas floating :D
DG :hug: You'll do fine on your finals.
Eless,:hug: take care of yourself young lady, I don't want you floating away. We only like one kinda wet around here...........................:shifty: Showers! Tsk, mind out of the gutters,

And I don't know about the new thread title, but we need one soon. :)

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

No kidding. I like the rain, but definitely in moderation.
I know I can turn to you guys, and that means everything. Right now I'm up for some fun and light-hearted sexually harassing comments about the boys :wink:

I'm sure we all will do our best :evil: :drool: :wink:

but first.......

YOU, SG, got me in "trouble"!!! :grumpy: :wink:

Here I am minding my own biz reading the thread in this he'ah netcafe when I see your PMg-Sim

:runforthehills!!!: : :lmao: I BURST into laughter....LOUD laughter as I sort of lean my face against the endside of the wood partion that holds the monitors on either side.

Suddenly I feel a "presence in the Force". I look look up and there's the often cranky guard that takes care of this place [nominally]. He's sorta scowling at me.

I say..."I'm laughing" thinking maybe i sound "terrible"..as if somethings wrong. NO....I'M LAUGHING TOO LOUD!!!:madspit: :madspit: what a killjoy! i've heard other ppl on occasion br loud..never heard HIM call them out...:mad:

AND THEN i almost started up again as I was breezing through another page....
i do that first scan with the 2 or 4 directional arrow scan icon/press mouse process, i cna catch words at times.. Photos , yes and sims, yes and lots of smiley's or big amounts of text.. SO I go back to look. it's the faster way.

ANyway I caught the "EEEWWWW""" comment....natch I had to go bad and see what THAT was all about.

THIS time I clamped my hands over my mouth!! and he didn't bother me.

Back
Top Bottom