Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if anyone is here, but Hi! I've been dozing on my couch for the last hour or so, and jolted awake when the phone rang. Damn telemarketers calling on a Friday night. :mad:

Now that I'm awake, I feel kinda groggy, so I'm making a cup of tea. :drool:

SG - I love those Sims updates! It cracks me up. :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG, I'm really not doing the wedding :no:
In fact, its at 5pm and I'm going to work until 4:30 and will prob walk in late.
:corn:

I can't blame you for not doing it, I just misunderstood :reject:

I'm a little slow tonight :lol:

I'm slow tonight too. :lol: It took me a few seconds to register that the phone was ringing. On Fridays our landline hardly ever rings - it's mostly my cell, so it definitely made me jump.

Tea is ready. :drool: I haven't had a good cup of tea in ages. So good!

Good to hear your mom is improving, Tre!

I'm doing good now that I have a delicious cup of tea to help wake me up a bit! I've had a nice and quiet Friday night, which is exactly what the doctor ordered. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Good to hear your mom is improving, Tre!

I'm doing good now that I have a delicious cup of tea to help wake me up a bit! I've had a nice and quiet Friday night, which is exactly what the doctor ordered. :)

cool :)

i must be the only English person who doesn't drink tea :laugh: haven't had it since i was reaaally young.

They had some deadly storms a little farther south; I'm glad to hear they didn't touch you guys :hug:

and I'm glad to hear you're mom is feeling a bit better Tre :heart:

:lol: I'm not English, but my great-grandparents were. I've always grown up with tea, so it's very much a comfort thing to me.

When I lived in Europe a few years ago, I started drinking it more than coffee, which is my hot drink of choice. Now I drink more coffee, but tea is always good.

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: I'm not English, but my great-grandparents were. I've always grown up with tea, so it's very much a comfort thing to me.

When I lived in Europe a few years ago, I started drinking it more than coffee, which is my hot drink of choice. Now I drink more coffee, but tea is always good.

i drink the occasional coffee drink. i'm glad i'm not addicted to either one :wink:

Night GG!

Yeah, I heard the Fly. It was so awesome!!

Tre, you do NOT want to see me in the morning if I haven't had my coffee. :lol: :reject: I'm pretty much useless and incoherent without it. I'm very addicted to coffee.

Last edited:
Well, first I was in describe for a bit. :shifty: :shh:

But then my connection died. :lol:

And I just uploaded a ton of Rolling Stones songs for Sarah....so if anyone wants, I have links! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom