Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: Wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruff=definite concert whore this tour

Concert whores!!!!! Sigh, how i wish i was one too!! :lmao: :lmao:

That is incredibly lovely of you to make that offer ruff, but i don't think i'd be able to make it unfortunately, but WOW! I've never been anywhere like that&i long to go there!! It IS beautiful&i wouldn't need much to do sitting in a place as stunning as that! I've been abroad once&it was to Paris!! Another beautiful place!

And anyway, we would have brill company in you wouldn't we??!!

DG!!!!! :ohmy:

Wild - I think ruffs' going to 21 at last count that is!! :laugh:

Didn't you read what i said about my pic, etc in the last page?

Imagine that - You, ruff&me!!!! Us walking along The Thames arm in arm!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle: And drunk? :drunk: :drunk: :ohmy:

Hi drea! It is a triumph for anyone to make it to a U2 show! :wink:

Susan - very true, especially considering the Ticketbastard lottery thing!! *G* I'm still hoping tix for TO 2 will show up so that I can have two shows :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Dayglo! :wave: :wave: :hug: :hug: I'm doing alright too....I have about 12 more days until I see U2...so my excitement is simmering...but it will be bursting slowly as the concert comes

I'm already bursting with excitement and my show's not even til December. Whenever I pull my tix out of my desk drawer I get all giddy looking at them :giggle:. But if I'm lucky enough to get tickets the day of the show at the box office, I'll be going the 28th.

Did you see what happened to Mucca as i mentioned earlier Darren? You seemed puzzled about her!

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm already bursting with excitement and my show's not even til December. Whenever I pull my tix out of my desk drawer I get all giddy looking at them :giggle:. But if I'm lucky enough to get tickets the day of the show at the box office, I'll be going the 28th.

:giggle: Same here with me...everytime I look at my May 10th tickets...I get all giddy! But I put my tickets on top of my cable box...just to know where I put it. :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:giggle: Same here with me...everytime I look at my May 10th tickets...I get all giddy! But I put my tickets on top of my cable box...just to know where I put it. :giggle:

Mine are in my desk drawer...the only semi-safe spot in my house.

*grins at Weldy* I have friends who have been kidding me for a few weeks now that I'll never make it to Sept... God help all of you the last couple days before that show, a hyper Drea is NOT a pretty sight! :lmao:

susanp6 said:
Didn't you read what i said about my pic, etc in the last page?

Imagine that - You, ruff&me!!!! Us walking along The Thames arm in arm!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle: And drunk? :drunk: :drunk: :ohmy:

OMG could you imagine
*squeals with delight*

and yes, my concert going is obscene. i admit it.

and i can think of a few ways to make it even more obscene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom