Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Darren, you are an honorary guy, an esteemed visitor...if we change the thread title you won't be special!

Hey Wild, I saw you might be going to the London show? There is a small chance I might be able to make it!!! I'd LOVE to see you!! Either that or you have to get your butt down to Italy and see me--Susan, too and any other European U2 fans.

OMG! No way ruff!!!!!!!!!! That would be UTTERLY INCREDIBLE!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

More than likely ruff! I'm just still making sure i can afford it all, as i'm staying in Manchester a few nites too!

DG - seeing U2 even once is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! :wink:

Wonder when Bri will turn up! Can't wait to see her reaction to Mucca!!

Susan and Wild, if I go to Twickenham I'm definitely doing a seat, but we could meet up for a few pints! And you have an open invitation to come to Sicily and see me--I'll be there a month. Not much to do where I live but it's beautiful

DG, I know it is frustrating. I could *never* have gone to all these shows when I was your age cause I had no job and no money. :hug: Now that I'm an old lady I can finally go but it's exhausting me! :laugh:

WildHoney said:

i know:hug:

Sometimes i feel really guilty:reject:

If i had married a multi millionaire i'd get him to get U2 to do a private gig, for me & my Pleba sisters:hug:

Awww don't feel guilty! :hug: Sorry if I made you feel that way didn't mean to! Trust me, if I had the opportunity I'd be going to as many shows as possible.

WildHoney said:

Oh yes:yes:

Definately Ruff.. it'll be great to meet up with you
that would be amazing! i have to be in a wedding in Denmark in June, so I figured I would make a quick stop in London first. When we get closer to the time I'll keep you up on my plans! God would that be fun! :hyper:

Woo! What a great suggestion Wild! Private performances! :drool: :drool:

Well, there is the ticket cost&i doubt that i could afford BOTH nites! But, of course i know what you mean of course it's not that much over&above! I mean the train fare Glasg>London is pretty cheap too! :yes: Wouldn't that be totally rocking to meet ruff face to face?! :)

Oh and Wild - Don't be silly about your pic! Golly, i just don't like the way i look tho'!! Even tho people seem to disagree about it&I remember Bri said to me: I bet your as pretty on the outside as well as the inside!! I'd say no but how sweet?! Ahhh! :heart:

Darren - U2 filmed thir new vid for COBL in Vancouver yesterday&Mucca managed to get in for it&she very well might appear on the vid!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom