Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm: Why does that sound so familiar?
Oh yeah........thats my Inquiry paper in a nutshell ....I was still wearing the clothes from the day before...I musta looked like hell :lmao:
And it was worse, while handing in my paper, I walked by a group who were touring the campus! :laugh:

This is pathetic...the lowest of the low...but the most recent time I did it was for a class I was taking with my advisor...and I've gotta be on my best behaviour in that one. I was SO tired that I handed in the paper at the beginning of class, and told him I could only stay for an hour of the 3 hour class, because I had to get home to take Sarah to an orthodontist's appointment...really, it was that I was so beat, i wanted to drive home before I got any worse, and fell asleep in the road. :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: I'm a little embarassed to admit it was something so simple but all I did was switch which E-mail addy I sent the file to :shrug: Hotmail doesn't seem to have any trouble with it. Of course, i didn't waste a download trying it out, so you guys will have to tell me if they work right

Hmm...I'll give that a try. thanks!

VintagePunk said:

This is pathetic...the lowest of the low...but the most recent time I did it was for a class I was taking with my advisor...and I've gotta be on my best behaviour in that one. I was SO tired that I handed in the paper at the beginning of class, and told him I could only stay for an hour of the 3 hour class, because I had to get home to take Sarah to an orthodontist's appointment...really, it was that I was so beat, i wanted to drive home before I got any worse, and fell asleep in the road. :reject:

Hey if you can't use your children as a convenient excuse occasionally what good are they? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey if you can't use your children as a convenient excuse occasionally what good are they? :wink:

:lol: Exactly. But I hate doing that...I like to think I'm not superstitious, but I can't help but feel like that's just inviting bad karma...

Although I suppose that avoiding a highway crash is as good a justification as any...

VintagePunk said:

:hug: That's not low...thats true student behavior. :D

This may be unrecalled but for my last inquiry paper, it was due at 11:30, and the clock in this room stopped. Suffice to say there was major panic when I found out is was already 11:30 and I hadn't even gotten into the car yet. It ended up alright...with the nice lady talking to me like I was taking hostages.."It's ok...don't worry...calm down..." ( :reject: I was *very* panicked..this paper is half your mark basically)...anyhoo, i forgot a bunch of stuff that I was supposed to attach, so I had to go home, get it, and take it to my prof , and he was laughing at me!
:tongue:

And hey..us kids are great excuses :wink:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:lol: Exactly. But I hate doing that...I like to think I'm not superstitious, but I can't help but feel like that's just inviting bad karma...

Although I suppose that avoiding a highway crash is as good a justification as any...

I understand that, I'm the same way... can't say a family member is sick or something as an excuse because then I'm afraid someone will get sick. There no logic behind it, but it's still there :shrug:
But you gotta do what you can to take care of yourself sometimes, the world is not designed for people to be able to rest or relax

Sad_Girl said:

I understand that, I'm the same way... can't say a family member is sick or something as an excuse because then I'm afraid someone will get sick. There no logic behind it, but it's still there :shrug:
But you gotta do what you can to take care of yourself sometimes, the world is not designed for people to be able to rest or relax

:yes: That's it, exactly...

Well, it's off to work with me...
:(
1.gif

I'll be back tonight! c ya later Bri & VP!
3.gif

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

gawwwwwwwwww thankkkk yyooooouu ...is he really mine..all mine!!! I can have him!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I just noticed the pink fuzzy handcuffs!! HA HA AH OM MY GOD BRI!!! I am dying here *drowing in tearsh

~BrightestStar~ said:
No shock collar....sorry :wink:

NO no no...its perfect!!! I LOVE IT!!!!:lmao: :lmao: its soooo cool!!!!! puts really wicked thoughts into my head....*right click save:wink: :drool: :drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I guess the pic is rather distracting....

You *so* didn't notice the cuffs till I mentioned the shock collar did you? :lmao:

PS. On the box it says Toys...:wink:

bri I seriously cannot breath and I almost fell out of my chair...:lmao: :lmao: that totally made me day!!!! Love the toys bit on the box...:evil: :evil:

we need a new tread and that should be our inspiration:drool:

Dismantled said:

NO no no...its perfect!!! I LOVE IT!!!!:lmao: its soooo cool!!!!! puts really wicked thoughts into my head....*right click save:wink::drool:

:D :heart:

Do you know there is a *very* sad selection of pics of fuzzy pink handcuffs on the net? :tsk:

You seemed to be down alot recently, and I'd been planning to do it for awhiile, today I had the time :D :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled...thanks. :hug: I was just calculating this morning - this is my 9th consecutive term full time in school without a break/term off. My motivation is gone.

Good luck with the tickets!

OooOhh that's really understandable :hug:

could you take one semester off and go back.....i'd hate to see all the effort go down the tubes...

thanks for the good luck for tix :hug

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do you know there is a *very* sad selection of pics of fuzzy pink handcuffs on the net? :tsk:

You seemed to be down alot recently, and I'd been planning to do it for awhiile, today I had the time :D :hug:

awwww thanks bri:heart: :heart: :heart: truth is I have been having a rough time and you just made it that much better:hug: :hug:

*tsk tsk tsk....must petition to get more fuzzy handcuff pics on the net...thats sad:tsk:

new thread name......hmmmm....

Pleba party girls thread...all tied up and no where to go...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom