Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Sweet dreams ladies (and lurking gents)
I expect many a drunken post to amuse me in the morn!
:wink:

Gnight.:hug::heart:

:drunkenclonelove:

:scream:

You'll be sorry. I'm about to start typoing, and hitting on every male that enters here.

:evil: :drool:

But go to bed if you must. :whistle:

Weldy you don't have anything to be sorry for ; I'm just telling you from my perspective. I've seen a side of things you haven't. I'm by no means criticizing you

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy you don't have anything to be sorry for ; I'm just telling you from my perspective. I've seen a side of things you haven't. I'm by no means criticizing you

I know...you would have been harsher if you were criticizing me :wink:

Plus, I live with my parents too. If I was a male.....I would have had rock thrown at me :D

Sorry...I'm startled cause a Daddy Long Legs went past my hand a few minutes ago...big one too :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

I honestly don't know how you do it. :bow: I'm far too curious to have lasted that long. :yes:

Not to say I've haven't seriously considered it, and more than once or twice :wink: Had some interesting experiences with what little I have done though...

Sex really isn't that huge of a deal for me. I'm not a prude. If I meet someone, and the mood strikes, I'll be all "yay, let's go!"

But on the other hand, as slutty as that may sound, I've had relatively few partners so far. (I HATE the word/concept "slutty," btw, diminishes women, and their valid expression of sexuality, IMO)

And what I've found so far is that when there's genuine caring, sex is SO much better :combust: YOu want it to be a good experience for your partner, so you make it that way. :love:

VintagePunk said:
Sex really isn't that huge of a deal for me. I'm not a prude. If I meet someone, and the mood strikes, I'll be all "yay, let's go!"

... I've had relatively few partners so far.

I guess what I'm trying to say - it takes more than the superficial to pique my interest. :reject:

Fly!!!! I was thinking of you today! How are things going? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Fly!!!! I was thinking of you today! How are things going? :hug:

Thanks! :hug: I miss everyone! Things are ok, same as they were last time I was here. I hate not having a lot of time to be on the computer - the job is going well but I feel like I live there! I have close to 40 hours each week and at all random hours. But at least it's money :drool:

My grandma's 90th birthday is this weekend, and she's still here to see it. A few people are still coming from Ireland and we'll all be there so it's going to be a very happy and sad weekend. :)

ThoraSEB said:
I've been on a dry spell for about 10 years now. I'm used to it, but believe you me I'm looking forward to whenever that will end. :D

That's what I kept saying of my most recent dry spell...."whoever gets ahold of me will be a very, very lucky man..." and he is. :D

FlyYourKite said:

Thanks! :hug: I miss everyone! Things are ok, same as they were last time I was here. I hate not having a lot of time to be on the computer - the job is going well but I feel like I live there! I have close to 40 hours each week and at all random hours. But at least it's money :drool:

My grandma's 90th birthday is this weekend, and she's still here to see it. A few people are still coming from Ireland and we'll all be there so it's going to be a very happy and sad weekend. :)

Wow, that's a lot of hours for a pt job! :ohmy: I just hope they appreciate you as much as we do. :angry:

Is your family still away?

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone, I'm back. :hug:

Interesting discussion you've got going on here! :hmm:

Drea, I'll YSI you the beach recordings. What is your addy, btw?

Send it to cateyb@gmail.com... but you might be better to wait a few days, given I'm not going to be back in TO until Sunday *g*

*:wave:s to Fly* Greetings from Chatham :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That's what I kept saying of my most recent dry spell...."whoever gets ahold of me will be a very, very lucky man..." and he is. :D

:yes: He's gonna have one hell of a night, that's for sure! :lmao:

Drea, I posted the YSI on the previous page. I have it saved though, so let me know when you're back and I can upload it again if need be.

VintagePunk said:

Wow, that's a lot of hours for a pt job! :ohmy: I just hope they appreciate you as much as we do. :angry:

Is your family still away?

:lol: I wish they'd pay me for spending time here with you girls! :hug:

They were away in NY for a week and a half, but have been back since Thursday.

FlyYourKite said:

Awwww!! :sad: :love: I know it's hard, but try to focus on the positive? :hug: So bittersweet...

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: He's gonna have one hell of a night, that's for sure! :lmao:

Drea, I posted the YSI on the previous page. I have it saved though, so let me know when you're back and I can upload it again if need be.

:yes: You have that to look forward to. And when it happens? OMG. :combust:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh I definitely will be. :heart: Although she's not well, I'm going to treat it as a celebration of her incredible 90 years! :)

That is THE best way to honour her!! I adore her, and I don't even know her. :) From what you've said though, she reminds me of my grandma, who's been gone since I was 16 :love:

VintagePunk said:

That is THE best way to honour her!! I adore her, and I don't even know her. :) From what you've said though, she reminds me of my grandma, who's been gone since I was 16 :love:

Aw thanks VP, that is such a nice thing to say. :D I used to love showing her off to my friends, they'd love her Irish accent and wit. :love:

Ah all the Buffy seasons are on for 29.99 at HMV so I bought the last one to complete the set and have been watching religiously. *nerd* It should be illegal to be obsessed with a show this much, but I'm telling you cause I know you'll understand VP. :lol: :nerd:

VintagePunk said:

Rereading this, the :love: for my grandma being gone might seem misplaced. But honestly, that's how I remember her, full of goodness and happiness and light. :)

Sad_Girl said:
Fly :hug: that sounds like a great way to celebrate, to pay tribute to a woman who has touched all of your lives :yes:

:yes: Thanks SG. :hug:

How have you been? I've been trying to read back to keep up with the Sims. :) I really appreciate how much time you put into that to amuse and keep us interested!

Back
Top Bottom