PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny thing is in VT, we have alot of the older pumps...like at the little general stores and stuff...anyway the gas pumps have no 3 dollar on them...they stop at 2.99:applaud:

Sorry to leave you all again girls :sad:

My brother is demanding access to the machine :lol:

I'll see you all laters with my *boy* update,

Damn, I have to see him now :madspit:

Laters girls! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: it hasn't went up that much here yet, but my aunt in NY is paying almost $3.30 :ohmy:

Really? I thought gas prices were going up in the South.

It was $3.15 a gallon the place I went to for gas yesterday. My mother paid $3.29 a gallon where she went. :crazy:

VintagePunk said:

When is your wedding again?? And how are the preparations coming along?

wedding is in 22 days:crazy::hyper:

preparations are done...got the wine and beer :up: ......now we have to write our vows and everything is pretty much done:drool:

Snooky pie said:
sweetjesus.jpg

He looks so yummy!! :drool: :drool:

OMFG :combust: :combust: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
That series of pics of him in that shirt...there's a section near the end of the Flanagan book that describes him being back home in Dublin, but that his family is away, and he didn't want to go home, so he wandered the city for days dressed in the same clothes...I always wonder if those pictures are from that time.

I never thought of that before. :hmm: But it would explain why there's so many pics of him in that shirt.....

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to get off the computer...:crazy: I just got home from work and I am so tired and wiped out totally...rough week:crazy:!!!!!!!!!!!

I will catch up with you girls later:hug:

clonecaptian:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom