PLEBA girls party - September's here !!!! PGP meetups & U2 gigs are near

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: :yikes:

Drugs are bad, Mmkay?

:wink:

The documentaries we're talking about are on the Best of 90-2000 DVD

:hug: hi, by the way :D

hi everyone :hug:

I've been meaning to get that dvd...maybe this weekend :hmm:

DG- :lol: we all looked at each other like, did she just say that? :laugh:

Bonosidewalk.jpg

Bonoponytail.jpg

:drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Buy yourself something nice so you can be all pretty for me. :sexywink:

:shifty: Uh, yeah. For you . there's no one else going to be in TO that I want to look pretty for :wink:

I'm back for a bit. Playing the old hurry up and Wait game

That series of pics of him in that shirt...there's a section near the end of the Flanagan book that describes him being back home in Dublin, but that his family is away, and he didn't want to go home, so he wandered the city for days dressed in the same clothes...I always wonder if those pictures are from that time.

If only I had known he was wandering the streets--I would have taken him in. :drool: Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend. Even if we can't go anywhere because of gas costing out the rear-we have alot to be thankful for. Take care everyone & I will be back next week. :wave: :bono:

VintagePunk said:

Two is enough for anyone - you just forget that last one, missy...he's spoken for...by me. :shame: :angry:

:lol: Sorry - I may be less vocal than certain others about it :wink: but I've been in love with B longer than any of them... so technically he's got seniority :)

Bono's Doll said:
If only I had known he was wandering the streets--I would have taken him in. :drool: Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend. Even if we can't go anywhere because of gas costing out the rear-we have alot to be thankful for. Take care everyone & I will be back next week. :wave: :bono:

You too! :wave:

and you're not kidding about gas prices. 1/4 of my trip money is now Allotted just for gas :crack:

VintagePunk said:

To be what? :scratch: :wink:

See ya, BD, have a great weekend!!

SG, but your affection is so divided, that by default, I love him more...so I win. According to my logic. :wink:

And there's enough of him to go around by my logic :giggle:

Don't worry; he'll see me searching over his shoulder for Adam and Larry and know who's more obsesse.... I mean, devoted to him :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom