Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hey again

stupid internet:angry:

have a nice shower sami:hug: and I am glad you had a great time:drool:

Mr. Dis comes home tonight:hyper: I am SOOOO excited!

sami0201 said:
oh, and I'm angry with Bono because he didn't pull me up :angry:
I can't even explain the amount of jealousy I was feeling :lol: :reject:

:wink:

Now you know how I felt when he didn't pull my daughter up for Sunday Bloody Sunday! :mad: She wants to sue!!! :lmao:

:hug:

Lila64 said:

Now you know how I felt when he didn't pull my daughter up for Sunday Bloody Sunday! :mad: She wants to sue!!! :lmao:

:hug:

:lol: So do I :angry:

but really, I had a yellow rose for him :heart: and right before WOWY started he came over and looked at me for a sec so I thought maybe I had a chance. Then he went over to the other side and he was very specific about what girl he wanted- a bunch of girls stuck their hands out but he kept trying to grab the one he wanted and he couldn't get her so he whispered to the security guard and they got her up.

he had a little boy up for SBS

I mean, I pretty much knew I wouldn't get up (ya know, what are the chances) but there's still always that glimmer of hope!! :( I didn't take pictures of her either :reject:

OMG I'm a horrible person :reject: :lmao:

bonoishot said:

:lol

i inspired someone :love

:lol:

so glad you got on the rail, i sent you an MSN message but kept tell wild to send you messages bk when you updated her :hug:

:lol: :love:

I can't be happy after I just found out what happened today. Why couldn't they do that YESTERDAY!!!! :mad: :sad: :(

aww bless NI :heart:
night Wild :hug: :heart:

WildHoney said:
Sami:hug:

It's hard but at least you saw them up close last night

:drool:

yes :hug:

my mom just came in and yelled at me and told me to get real friends :| :sad: I hate parents sometimes. and then she told me I'm not gonna get into any colleges because I'm not in clubs :| Thanks for helping my self esteem, mom! :happy: :|

OMG I'm so sad right now :sad: Not cool.

sami0201 said:

:hug :

I was crying a bit just a minute ago :sad : :reject :
I can't help it!!! That on top of everything else is too much :sad :

:reject :

Sami , im sooooo sorry! we know just how you feel, i actually sobbed my eyes out after the soundcheck entrance where B walked past me(i thought he'd ignored me) honest i was in such a state i was in like i dont wanna go to the show now, i wanna go to the hotel :reject: poor VP got the unenviable task of comforting me!

i cant really complain i know with meeting edgie on my birthday :love: buti was sooooo set on meeting B, it still sucks we were soooo close like 3 times :sigh: at least we got to all see him close though

:hug;:hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom