Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: I know and he was kinda hot too :lmao:

and then he's like "who are those roses for? aww they are for me?! really?! or are they for Bono? *I nod* DAMN! I tell him EVERY TIME we are together to let me get the girls for once! This always happens to me!"

he said something like that in his drunken slur :lol: :love:

:lol: Oh wow people are funny. I love U2 fans :love:

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: Wow, what a sad day around here :sad:

Wild :hug: It must be so frustrating, I know, but every bad thing that happens happens for a reason. You NEVER know what the future is going to bring. There are wonderful surprises waiting in your and NIs future :heart:

Sami - :hug: Your mom is just worried about your future. no matter what you do, she will always worry about your future and see how things could be done better. it's because she loves you and has high hopes. :heart: Don't forget to live for yourself, though. its not an easy balance, but you can do it

I haven't gone back too far but Something bad happened for Dis, too? :hug:

I just got here--Sami, I'm so sorry you didn't get to meet the boys and missed out on today :( :hug:

What happened with Wild? Is everything ok? Haven't had time to catch up on the thread...

ruffian said:

I just got here--Sami, I'm so sorry you didn't get to meet the boys and missed out on today :( :hug:

What happened with Wild? Is everything ok? Haven't had time to catch up on the thread...

and in walks our topic of conversation! :lol: :wink:

ok, getting caught up...I heard about the band meeting today, Sami so I'm sure it just totally stings :hug: I'm sooooo sorry :sad:

I do know Lon and his cute cocker spaniel--have talked to him many times! He has a funny joke about why some of the crew have dogs with them on the tour.

"Less obvious than sheep."

:rolleyes: :wink:

Total number of shows on this tour?

:uhoh:

Friends who count, don't count! :lol:

OMG there's a ticket drop for 12/4 right now and I asked my dad and he said no so I told him I'd pay with my own money and he said "it's not about the money. you're done."

:sad: if it's not about the money then why can't I go?! :scream: :sad:

I hate being 16. I hate it. :mad:

DSC01800.jpg

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

ruffian said:
ok, getting caught up...I heard about the band meeting today, Sami so I'm sure it just totally stings :hug: I'm sooooo sorry :sad:

I do know Lon and his cute cocker spaniel--have talked to him many times! He has a funny joke about why some of the crew have dogs with them on the tour.

:rolleyes: :wink:

:uhoh:

:sad: thanks :hug:

I realized when I saw all the trucks driving in- most of the drivers have dogs :hmm:

ruffian said:

:rolleyes : :wink :

:uhoh :

Lon's sheep/dog joke :rolleyes: :lol: men :wink:

Ruff, i'd so have gone to as many shows as you have if i lived in the states or canada :drool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
You're welcome Sami :) I so totally love those Adam and Larry pics :drool:

Hi Ruff! :hug: are you feeling better lately?

Night Jem :hug: sweet dreams

SG :hug: I'm finally over my cold! I have it for one solid month, if you can believe it...but now i'm rested, just in time to start my round of concerts :shifty:

if you guys find any GAs please let me know--I know tons of people looking, including me :D

ruffian said:
if you guys find any GAs please let me know--I know tons of people looking, including me :D

Ruffian you were being paged in the setlist thread we want Rosas story!! :hyper:

weird, I can't even pull up seats. i'll be back in a bit girls..see ya in the new thread!

Back
Top Bottom