Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami is gorgeous! :drool: and :hyper: I'm so happy for her!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the Bono love she gets. If he spots her I have no doubt she'll at least get a nice big smile. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she gets pulled on stage! :faint:

Good afternoon everyone. :wave:

WildHoney said:
Jem are you really a thread starter virgin :ohmy: :shocked:

yes :reject:

HI all, im back :hug: after i started the thread damn Pc shut itself off and then AOL shut down on me :angry:

Hi Lila, dont think i've spoken to you before :wave: its not very often i get out of this thread, i should get out more :reject::lol:

Hey SG:hug:

No he comes home tomorrow night:hyper:

although we did go to camp and see them today:love: just for an hour or so:heart:

How are things where you are?

hi bonoishot :wave: I don't get into pleba often, although I will check out a post or two here and there :shifty: And sami tried to text me for the NY shows (for setlist party), but her phone was not up to the task that night :eyebrow:

I'll be over at the setlist party, and other threads.... :wave:

u2_emoticons_1.gif

Things are cold and windy here, but not too bad otherwise. Hunting Season starts Tuesday here, so we're dealing with the usual rush of downstate guys coming up and making lines in stores longer :madspit: but :shrug: nothing I can do is going to change that

Wild I just saw about your pics - my photobucket account isn't all that uo-to-par but you can have a look through it if you want! or I can post here, or in your other thread if you'd like

Sad_Girl said:
Things are cold and windy here, but not too bad otherwise. Hunting Season starts Tuesday here, so we're dealing with the usual rush of downstate guys coming up and making lines in stores longer :madspit: but :shrug: nothing I can do is going to change that

Hunting season:angry:

I feel for you...we are having to deal with downstaters too...:scream:

Back
Top Bottom