Pleba Girls Party - Sami's looking Beautiful on the rail in Miami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
during Sometimes :heart: He sang the opera note right in front of me :drool: and yesterday was Bob's birthday :sad: :heart: I think that's what Bono said

DSC01801.jpg

DSC01800.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
Wow great pictures Sami! :bow: :drool: I'm not sure how to put the tag on though.

Ok, maybe I'll just take them down later tonight after everyone looks :)

I took a ton more of when they were on the main stage too (I took over 200 pics :ohmy: ) but they aren't worth uploading and posting

I will have MUCH better close up ones later when I get my disposable cameras back (these were with my digital) because I only used the disposable when the boys were close to me...I'll scan them when I get them back

sami0201 said:

Ok, maybe I'll just take them down later tonight after everyone looks :)

I took a ton more of when they were on the main stage too (I took over 200 pics :ohmy: ) but they aren't worth uploading and posting

I will have MUCH better close up ones later when I get my disposable cameras back (these were with my digital) because I only used the disposable when the boys were close to me...I'll scan them when I get them back

Awesome, I can't wait to see them! :hyper:

Aww I'm glad you had such a good time. :heart: Do you have any other shows?

FlyYourKite said:

Awesome, I can't wait to see them! :hyper:

Aww I'm glad you had such a good time. :heart: Do you have any other shows?

don't ask me that, I'll start crying :angry: :sad: :lol:

I'm gonna be in NY during the 2 shows next week so I'm hoping to find tickets for that- I can't pay $700 for a pair though!!

sami0201 said:

don't ask me that, I'll start crying :angry: :sad: :lol:

I'm gonna be in NY during the 2 shows next week so I'm hoping to find tickets for that- I can't pay $700 for a pair though!!

Aww :lol: I won't bring it up again. :angry:

Hopefully you'll be able to find something! Do they do ticket drops for MSG?

:wave:

I'm here for a few!

I hate all these rules with the computer....im never here long enough :sad:

I tried to get on in college today and the librarian kept giving me the evil eye :lol:

Anyone around?

:hug:

I was here for like an hour but now i have to go :sad:

Goodnight darlings and hopefully ill get on here when im in college!

Nighty night and tell Wild i love her please :)

:heart:

xx :hug: xx

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis :hug:

Why was your day exhausting?

Hey Weldy:wave:

my day...wake up 5am, workout from 6-7:30.....go to work a former student was shot dead in a hunting accident this weekend:( :sad: ....another drove his car off a bridge...dead:( ....got to the classroom, students wanted to fight all day....had a boring ass meeting after work...went home let dogs out, went back to the store...picked up a student from the gym and brought her back to dorm...now I am cooking a frozen pizza and getting ready to go back to work for evening study:mad: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I am so tired:|

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Dang Dis....that sounds like you had a semi bad day....ewww :hug: :sad: :madspit:

yeah..the whole student getting shot and killed really threw the whole day...he was a close friend of my sister in law:sigh::sad:

Dismantled said:

yeah..the whole student getting shot and killed really threw the whole day...he was a close friend of my sister in law:sigh::sad:

Yea...that's reminds me of a bunch of students who got drowned in Wisconson who went to the same school as me.

And the time a bunch of idiot guys raped a girl and taped the whole thing....but this was shortly after I graduated....same school as the kids who drowned. :madspit:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...that's reminds me of a bunch of students who got drowned in Wisconson who went to the same school as me.

And the time a bunch of idiot guys raped a girl and taped the whole thing....but this was shortly after I graduated....same school as the kids who drowned. :madspit:

:tsk: thats horrible:(

the rape thing makes me sick:mad:

how did the kids drown?:(

Back
Top Bottom