PLEBA Girls Party - Reaching the Moment Of Surrender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oooooohhhhh. an indivizible member??? :hmm: Wild? GG?

:giggle:
indivizible sounds like one of our PGP math adepts :wink:
:hmm: bri? gg2?

Have a good lunch. I've eaten sooooo much food today. *bloated*

oh noz!!!
btw way have you ever seen the "OH NOZ! OMG!" Gif ? :lmao: :lmao:

i had a small lunch, which means a bigger dinner... b/c i had an even smaller breakfast...... I basically grabbed what I prepared last night while I was getting sleepier & sleepier- so i was too tired to put something more substantial together.! :yawn:
I grabbed the lunch when i came back up tp get my pocketbook.

oh noz!!!
btw way have you ever seen the "OH NOZ! OMG!" Gif ? :lmao: :lmao:

i had a small lunch, which means a bigger dinner... b/c i had an even smaller breakfast...... I basically grabbed what I prepared last night while I was getting sleepier & sleepier- so i was too tired to put something more substantial together.! :yawn:
I grabbed the lunch when i came back up tp get my pocketbook.

I don't think I've seen the gif of which you speak. Who is it of? Bono?
And yeah, I don't think I'll eat again today. Maybe just a couple carrots or something for dinner. We'll see how I feel after rehearsal/workout.

I don't think I've seen the gif of which you speak. Who is it of? Bono?
And yeah, I don't think I'll eat again today. Maybe just a couple carrots or something for dinner. We'll see how I feel after rehearsal/workout.

It was someone's avi for a while. Then i think some had it in their siggy for a while. Then I just saw it in the past ? weeks as a response post. If I see it again, i'll C & P it here so you can see it.

Have good rehearsal /workout. :D

It was someone's avi for a while. Then i think some had it in their siggy for a while. Then I just saw it in the past ? weeks as a response post. If I see it again, i'll C & P it here so you can see it.

Have good rehearsal /workout. :D

Thanks. I think I"m gonna go get ready for rehearsal. My internet is really really slow today and making me want to :banghead: so I'll come back when I'm at home. Have a great evening.

I'm doing pretty well, Dazz - except for wrestling with my computer :scream:

And mercy is teething so she's impatient tonight - and Grandma and Grandpa are entertaining her, but they're both getting tired too! It's amazing how quickly a small child can wear out three adults! :lol:

I'm doing pretty well, Dazz - except for wrestling with my computer :scream:

And mercy is teething so she's impatient tonight - and Grandma and Grandpa are entertaining her, but they're both getting tired too! It's amazing how quickly a small child can wear out three adults! :lol:

that's why " ..it takes a village......." you know :D

oh she's teething! :hug:s

No kidding! She already has her 8 front teeth - and she is sort-of walking - she still prefers to hang on to somthing but she relies on that less and less :crack: We have gates and barriers up all over the place! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom