Pleba girls Party - propeller beanies required (other attire optional)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:

Maybe the condom hats would give us away though? :wink:

Chronic tardiness :heart:
You *are* my clone. :D

Don't know where you're going pft. If I remember correctly, Ikeafest grounds aren't really that far from ikea.....if I remember correctly....but remember what I told you about me and directions. :lol:

:hmm:

PS. For the larry lovers, there are some really nice smiling and laughing pics in that Cleff award thread.:)

I'll look at the map in the morning. I'm fairly certain that I have a street map of H around here somewhere, and I'm sure that Ikeatown would probably be on it, too.

I wonder how many people will be at the Elevation stage, if it would be hard to find each other...

OH!! Idea. Will you have your phone with you? I can give you my cell number..

You have a map?? Is it online? It'll save me hunting one up... :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I'll look at the map in the morning. I'm fairly certain that I have a street map of H around here somewhere, and I'm sure that Ikeatown would probably be on it, too.

I wonder how many people will be at the Elevation stage, if it would be hard to find each other...

OH!! Idea. Will you have your phone with you? I can give you my cell number..

I can send you a map. :shrug:

I'm not sure how busy it'll be......but it has the potential to have a lot of people......

Oooh! Cell numbers....VP, you're a brilliant clone! Do you have text messaging as well?

Yes.....I kinda was researching maps for you...:reject:
Come on MSN, I'll pass it along. :)

Bri, VP - I'll be wearing a Duran Duran tour shirt (this tour, so it'll have the original five members on the front) and jeans - just look for a tall redhead wearing that, and possibly crocheting *G* If Elevation hasn't taken the stage by that point, that is ;) If they have, look for a tall redhead who's pathetically attempting to sign along :laugh:

You saw Duran Duran Drea? So did I, April 1st. :)

Was it April 1st? God, I can't even remember 2 months back. How pathetic. :lmao:

Just checked my ticket. It was the 1st. I'm not losing my mind. I think. ;)

Last edited:
.... >>>>> It's DONE !!!!! <<<<<<<<

early FEB 1988
i'm scanning The pages on the bus among the things i definately looking for/stop tO read becaUASE OF MY INTERESTS....my eyes suddenly catch this......

"...Mr. ____ _______ of Island Records died suddenly ________....."

part of me went uh?........ uh oh no. oh no.......

Later in the evening it was my sis who got me on the phone first....terrible tragedy, yeah, sis I saw it in the paper this afternoon...
HE was the husband of my sis's friend who was good friends with this man's wife......that was the end o

I shrugged, sighed oh well, to my sis....
i mentioned it one of her oldest best freinds [who became my friend over time] and we with some steradt others have been seeing R&R concerts -includiong u2- for over 25 yrs together.

and i NEVER mentioned IT to ANYONE again

I felt i had no right to my feelings which got clamped down so FAST, because it was the adult, mature, senstive thing to do.....
but feelings I HAD to have had...otherwise
why would i have avoided - by not seeing R&H in the theater ESPafter MY SIS came HOME RAVING at how FANTASTIC it was!!!! <looks like i had 'issues'.>

but this is how I REALLY FELT
:mad: :mad: :scream: :scream: :scream: :sad: :sad:!!!!!!

I felt SOOOO FUCKING CHEATED !!!!!!!!!!!out of even having a REAL CHANCE at least to have a go at it....

I have sucha mix of "common place" & esoteric spiritual & "controversial" Theoterical Quantums Ideas I've read about- paARAELLEL EARTHS/PEOPLE/ EVENTS SIMILAR AND THAT BRACH OFF REALLY CHANGING HISTORY [ THINK OF tREK'S TIME LINE CONTINIUM POLICE :D sorry pinky slip.... add ion free will & "destiny" stuff....
maye it wasn't meant to br at that time.... but it sure hurt like hell!!!

It was coming here and seeing all those R&H stills that over a coupl of months slowly brought it up again close to the surface......and i finally had to "SAY something" only I guess I was too soon when I hadn't ben around too long.... i figured if i couldn't say something to suoper fans here...where could i -since i wasn't going to bring it up to my sis.....

i felt 'safe enough' now with you all to rebridge the story....

so thaT'S IT My PPG Peeps..........
AND THANKS FOR LISTENING :hug: S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom