Pleba Girls Party- Midnight is where the day begins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching a show about supermodels and they mention 20 men Naomi Campbell has been with but they don't mention Adam :madwife:

that could be a good thing though :hmm:

hi SG!!! :hug: having a good day? :wink: :heart:

circa1992 said:
I just found out that my great-grandpa was at a resort with David Bowie and Larry Summers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :combust: :rockon:

awesome! like recently?

who's Larry Summers? :reject:

David Bowie :drool: :rockon:

I'm having a very good day Sami :) :heart:

and I'm listening to Detroit 2 right now :drool:

How are you today?

Congrats on the Snow Day, Sarah :wink:

BD - Back to work sucks :madspit: but getting back into a routine isn't all bad

sami0201 said:

awesome! like recently?

who's Larry Summers? :reject:

David Bowie :drool: :rockon:

Larry Summers is a former treasury secretary and president of Harvard.......one of Bono's friends (helped him with Jubilee 200-Drop the Debt, getting him in to see Clinton, etc)

This was from 12/23/05-1/2/06

circa1992 said:

Larry Summers is a former treasury secretary and president of Harvard.......one of Bono's friends (helped him with Jubilee 200-Drop the Debt, getting him in to see Clinton, etc)

This was from 12/23/05-1/2/06

oh! that's so cool! My great grandpa wouldn't even know who Bowie is :lol: Did he actually meet them? :ohmy:

Hi Sarah :hug: SG :hug: Sami :hug: BD :hug:

Sorry I was having to refree the mayhem here. :wink: One more day and Mini-cat goes back to school thankfully. Its freezing in the house and they are hiding in here with the little space heater. EVentually I'm gonna have to break down and try to make us a fire so we don't freeze our bums off. :mad:

Its so cold here today we could get snow. :madspit: If we had heat I would be happy. :lol:

BD that is hard to go back to after all that time off.

SG I'm glad your having such a good day. :heart: You should come over and play with us! :wink:

Russty :hug: Sorry you're cold

I'm somewhat familiar with the feeling :uhoh: :wink:

Actually, we installed a new wood heat furnace and having fires has made a big difference this winter :yes: But lighting them and hauling wood isn't much fun

And may I just say... I LOVE my sig :drool: :love:

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls :hug:

So spill SG. What's going on? :wink:

:lol: Nothing terribly exciting. Mark and I just had a long talk, and I'm hopeful about things. Life is getting back to a post holidays routine, which is a good thing for me, and I'm making plans to do things that make me happy. :) I plan on visiting my Brother in Kalamazoo for a few days this month, and I'm making plans for May :hyper: Listening to a great bootleg, and generally in a great mood :)

:hug: How are you feeling today? Did you call your friend?

Hi VP! :hug:

SG fires do help, but we have run out of kinnling so its really hard to get things going. :( Mr. Cat sure hasn't been helping. Grrrrr! I ask him to bring wood up and put it on the porch before he leaves, but somehow he convinetly forgets. :rant:

And yes I agree with VP, spill about your good day, SG! :hyper: :heart:

Sami, Sarah, Russty, SG :hug:

I'm so happy to hear that, SG! :)

I'm good, feeling quite zen about things right now, although my emotions have been fluctuating like those of a hormonal kid recently, so that could change at any moment. :wink: No, I haven't had a chance to call her yet. I'll do it later. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom