PLEBA girls party-make your plans now for PLEBAfest 2007!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Mines Hotter :combust: :drool: :tongue:

:laugh: Hi Tre :hug:

Hi SG :hug:

well i dunno, i'm sure some people would not agree you there SG :whistle:

edgedm2copy.jpg

i am musically :combust:

:tongue:

Sad_Girl said:

I don't know - I mean, on the guitar, yes, Edge has the leg up - but I tend to turn the treble down and the bass up just to hear Adam's rhythm :drool: :shifty:

:D

i meant dave :wink:

but edge is an all around better musician than adam, he can sing, play keyboards & guitar :tongue:

+ he wrote numb :combust:

the rockin edge said:

i meant dave :wink:

but edge is an all around better musician than adam, he can sing, play keyboards & guitar :tongue:

+ he wrote numb :combust:

Adam helped compose Bad. He also plays guitar, Bass and keyboard... but it's true, he can't sing :tongue: :laugh:

and I know you love them, but I've only ever liked one DMB song :shrug:

Night Sami :hug:

My roomie has Access Hollywood on in the background, and they said something about The Silver Fox. I got so excited thinking that it would be about Adam! But no, they were talking about Anderson Cooper. :madspit: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
My roomie has Access Hollywood on in the background, and they said something about The Silver Fox. I got so excited thinking that it would be about Adam! But no, they were talking about Anderson Cooper. :madspit: :lol:

The first person I heard refered to as the silver fox was Ralph Lauren like five years ago - I had trouble associating that name with Adam for a long time :lol:

no problem thora :)

Sad_Girl said:

Adam helped compose Bad. He also plays guitar, Bass and keyboard... but it's true, he can't sing :tongue: :laugh:

and I know you love them, but I've only ever liked one DMB song :shrug:

edge rulz adam :angry:

:tongue:

and even if you don't like dmb, dave is a musical genius and an insane guitar player :combust:

i'll stop now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom