Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

:yes: :drool::drool:

5423760b.jpg

Wow what a pic :ohmy: :drool:

mucca we should all have a big meet up one day and have a huge PPG smut paty :giggle: :hug:

or maybe we'd all cause too much chaos :lol:

bonoishot said:

Wow what a pic :ohmy: :drool:

mucca we should all have a big meet up one day and have a huge PPG smut paty :giggle: :hug:

or maybe we'd all cause too much chaos :lol:

Chaos? From us? No way....we're such :angel:'s

Our party should involve kidnappings and handcuffs...things along that line :wink:

Mucca said:

:yes:

I love his new shirt :love: :drool:

f90930e2.jpg

I love that shirt! I've been thinking of doing a collage/quilt project with a bunch of different symbols off of his shirts. :giggle:

I love that guitar as well. I might have to use that pic to show my tattoo artist. hehe I'm going to have her do a guitar with wings on my left shoulder blade.

Russty Cat said:
Jemma your friend neeeds to be shot or at the least beaten with a flip flop! :mad:

:lmao: that made me laugh, thanks russty

the worst thing is that the friend i went with last night she wanted to meet them aswell so she would have gone with me

the other part of the story is, a friend of mine who lives in manchester went down to the hotel after work yesterday, while me and my cool firned were in the Ga line and met adam, she isn't even a U2 fan, she just went for a nosy, she didn't get an autograph or anything for me, i would have done for her if it was someone she liked :mad: ! she said they just hung back and wanted to let the real fans get things(which i admit was good) but i'm a real fan couldn't she have got me something :sad:

sorry to whinge about it so much :reject:

Russty Cat said:

I love that shirt! I've been thinking of doing a collage/quilt project with a bunch of different symbols off of his shirts. :giggle:

I love that guitar as well. I might have to use that pic to show my tattoo artist. hehe I'm going to have her do a guitar with wings on my left shoulder blade.

That sounds awesome!! :rockon:

How about this guitar with angel wings?

angusyoungsg.jpg

:drool:

bono_gal said:

We ARE innocent little angels! Not a smutty thought runs through our minds!

We are good girls! :angel: :angel:

I am an angel untill someone mentions Bono's butt ,Edges eyes, Adams smile or Larry's chest...hehehe

LIE!!! :macdevil:
:

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

bonoishot said:

:lmao: that made me laugh, thanks russty

the worst thing is that the friend i went with last night she wanted to meet them aswell so she would have gone with me

the other part of the story is, a friend of mine who lives in manchester went down to the hotel after work yesterday, while me and my cool firned were in the Ga line and met adam, she isn't even a U2 fan, she just went for a nosy, she didn't get an autograph or anything for me, i would have done for her if it was someone she liked :mad: ! she said they just hung back and wanted to let the real fans get things(which i admit was good) but i'm a real fan couldn't she have got me something :sad:

sorry to whinge about it so much :reject:

Awww! That really stinks!!! :mad: :madspit:
But at least you got to meet Adam and besides you'll get another chance when you go with Wild!! :up: :hug:

OMFGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE TARGET ON ADAMS' SIDE OF THE STAGE&SAW BONO FROM FUCKING 10 FEET AWAY BELTING OUT SYCMIOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'd have never done that... i'd have got a cab if i'd been tired :yes:

i know you would have :hug: then we could have bonoknapped him together :mac: :giggle:

hi susan :hyper: how was it?

mucca i :heart: edges new t shirt too, i have some pics, but none as close as that one you posted, he didn tcome over to our walkway or side at all, i don't think he liked us :laugh:

Mucca thank you so much for the pic of the angus!!! I've been searching for a good guitar pic for weeks! I should have just asked you to begin with! :hyper: Its perfect. I love guitars and have a thing especially for red ones. My other tattoo is red and black so that would be perfect. :dance:

susanp6 said:
OMFGAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE TARGET ON ADAMS' SIDE OF THE STAGE&SAW BONO FROM FUCKING 10 FEET AWAY BELTING OUT SYCMIOYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SWEET HOLY JOE FROM KMART!!! I would have passed out! :combust: And probably cried all at the same time! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom