Pleba girls party- Looking for a bit of bum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
Who do you think has the cutiest ARSE??? between Edge and Bono??:hmm:

I say Edge has a cute bum, Bono has a hot bum! :wink:

59yaup.jpg

Bonobum1.jpg

Russty Cat said:
OH man there ya go DG trying to start stuff again! :lol:

Jemma I'm so happy you guys got up close! I'm so jealous that you got Adams attention. *sigh* :drool: :wink:

we looked at each other and we were like does he keep looking :scratch:, then we were like OMG he is :hyper: :hyper:

hi susan :hyper: did you enjoy it?

WildHoney said:

He came.........

onto the stage :lmao:

:lmao: he certainly did that :wink:

Carm Adam looked lik ehe was really enjoying himself, he was loving the b stage!i have to admit i spent most of my time staring at B thoguh so i don't remember that much( i have a bad enough memory in the 1st place as it is :lol: ) sorry :reject:

Mucca said:

Did you girls manage to find each other?? :hyper:

we weren't looking for each other, we were both GA on the wednsady and its on ebig venue to go and wander round all the gates to find someone :lol:

its just us 3 meeting on saturday which will be so cool, all of us at the same time :hug:

oh and wild i'm so sorry that my phone kept cutting out, i've had problems with it on and off all week :mad: i tried to call you about 6 times on tuesday and it cut out everytime :rant: :bloody O2 :madspit:

bonoishot said:

we weren't looking for each other, we were both GA on the wednsady and its on ebig venue to go and wander round all the gates to find someone :lol:

its just us 3 meeting on saturday which will be so cool, all of us at the same time :hug:

That's true! :lol:

Oh I'm so envious of you three!! You girls are going to have such a great time! :hyper::hyper:

i could have met B on tuesday :grumpy::sad: :( :grumpy:

as soon as me and my friend got into manchester on tuesday(the one that wouldn't queue early), i wanted to go check the hotels in manchester, i had it narrowed down to 2! so we went to the nearest one to the train station! noone was there it seemed so i wanted to go to the other hotel i know but my friend said she was tired from walking to the other hotel and didn't want to go anywhere else except to get a drink :madspit:

anyway i see in the local paper the next day that B had pics with fans at the hotel my friend wouldnt go to :rant: some people are no fun! i would have got a picture with B and maybe some of the other guys :sad: :( :mad: :scream:

bonoishot said:

A threesome :hyper :hyper:

bonoishot said:

oh and wild i'm so sorry that my phone kept cutting out, i've had problems with it on and off all week :mad: i tried to call you about 6 times on tuesday and it cut out everytime :rant: :bloody O2 :madspit:

That's ok i still luv you :hug: :kiss:

HI BG :hug:

Edge has such beautiful eyes! :drool: and I love all the t-shirts he's worn over the years. He has good taste in clothes. :wink:

bonoishot said:
i could have met B on tuesday :grumpy::sad: :( :grumpy:

as soon as me and my friend got into manchester on tuesday(the one that wouldn't queue early), i wanted to go check the hotels in manchester, i had it narrowed down to 2! so we went to the nearest one to the train station! noone was there it seemed so i wanted to go to the other hotel i know but my friend said she was tired from walking to the other hotel and didn't want to go anywhere else except to get a drink :madspit:

anyway i see in the local paper the next day that B had pics with fans at the hotel my friend wouldnt go to :rant: some people are no fun! i would have got a picture with B and maybe some of the other guys :sad: :( :mad: :scream:

We'll meet him together for a birthday....

Totally off topic question...

Do any of you remember a the name of a European painter who use to do paintings of very curvy robust women?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom